3rd Annual SB Secret Santa/Exchange/GIF 2016 Thread (SOON TO BE 4TH ANNUAL)

Dam I no longer feel bad about this easy cold weather.... Bout to put shorts on n go for a walk.... -2 got dam that is way to cold for Me

im looking forward to the cold of the east coast this holiday season compared to minnesota cold 
frown.gif
 -2 degrees this morning smfh
What area of the East Coast you reppin?

Staten Island New York of course...

It actaully like 45 right now gotta thank that "global warming"

Last edited:
Damn [@=/u/102829/rapcoz2134]@rapcoz2134[/@] just raised the bar. All this stuff just really suits me. Thank you so much man.

Oh and [@=/u/130414/Sipy]@Sipy[/@] I'm holding you to that crown

FINALLY! Now I can post mine too. Haha. I picked up a pair of the crowns myself. And yeah, that bottle is yours. Trade you for some boxes :tongue:

Haha no doubt you can help take some of it out when we do an SB thread summit

Dope Crown Royals up there.....

Love seeing all the packages....

Keep em rollin fellas....

Huge shoutout to @treballar  for this package. Paparazzi Highs!!!! I can definitely put these to good use! And the shirt will go into rotation as well.Thanks bro definitely knocked a shoe off of the to get list! Wish you could have sent some of that orlando weather with the package too 
roll.gif
 PS the eye candy doesn't hurt either 
nthat.gif
. After seeing the last package and this one i might have to make a few last minute additions to the gameplan before i send mine out haha. 

Huge shoutout to @treballar  for this package. Paparazzi Highs!!!! I can definitely put these to good use! And the shirt will go into rotation as well.Thanks bro definitely knocked a shoe off of the to get list! Wish you could have sent some of that orlando weather with the package too 
roll.gif
nthat.gif
. After seeing the last package and this one i might have to make a few last minute additions to the gameplan before i send mine out haha. 
Das a nice package right dere. 

If you're coming home next weekend, it might be coooold.

roll.gif
nthat.gif
Glad you like all of the stuff bro!  I had to troll you all over NT to find something that you missed/would enjoy.  Seems like you like Roshes more than SBs but since this this is the SBSS I decided to stick closely with the theme.  Quick story: I was in Miami last weekend and piled my whole crew into the MIA skate shop to find some "adders" for your package.  That tiny shop was full to the gills lol

@DanVSMan

UPS provided business shipping kiosk spotted
Shipping manager / computer engineer by day, hypebeast by night.

Glad you like all of the stuff bro!  I had to troll you all over NT to find something that you missed/would enjoy.  Seems like you like Roshes more than SBs but since this this is the SBSS I decided to stick closely with the theme.  Quick story: I was in Miami last weekend and piled my whole crew into the MIA skate shop to find some "adders" for your package.  That tiny shop was full to the gills lol
I straight up searched through ALL my recipient's posts in the SB thread. And when I say ALL, I mean EVERY. LAST. ONE.

Shipping manager / computer engineer by day, hypebeast by night.

I straight up searched through ALL my recipient's posts in the SB thread. And when I say ALL, I mean EVERY. LAST. ONE.

We got set up with one a while back. 3 days straight of past 11am Next Day Air delivery and 0 contact with our rep made us jump back to fedex, at least when our stuff is late with them we've got an account rep that gets on the phone with us to let us know what's going on.

We got set up with one a while back. 3 days straight of past 11am Next Day Air delivery and 0 contact with our rep made us jump back to fedex, at least when our stuff is late with them we've got an account rep that gets on the phone with us to let us know what's going on.
Well there's your problem: Next Day Air is delivery by noon. Next Day Air early am is by 10:30 and Next Day Air Saver is by 3:30 or something.

Just checked and I think it changed recently because it shows Early AM as 9:00 Next Day as 10:30 and Saver as 3:00

Back
Top Bottom