3rd Annual SB Secret Santa/Exchange/GIF 2016 Thread (SOON TO BE 4TH ANNUAL)

52835648.jpg

Actually...I am waiting on Two things for the 2016 SB Mugs:

1) Dcypoe to Create/Re-create This Years Logo, but with 2016 (Most Important!).

2) Working with the Etcher on Pricing...

As I mentioned last year, the Etcher charged extra, and I ate the cost.

This year he will again, and I can't eat the extra charge(s).

I am looking at $25. per Mug this year.  

I am trying to work with him, but most likely the 2016 Mug will come out to $25.

I understand this may be a bit expensive for some of you, but YOU know these are Pretty Unique and a Great Memory of this Great Tradition that we ALL started.

Of course, My SS will get his Mug from me first, and then any orders I get, will be sent out until no more orders exist.

I will post more Info as soon as I have received Answers for Questions 1 and 2...

Last edited:
Missed out last year, but definitely down this year for a mug. Any chance I can get my screen name on it? I think that was done on the first mug.

Last edited by a moderator:
This atrocity of a year for SB making it hard for me to figure out a pair to send 
laugh.gif

Luckily I've already got some good ideas for extra goodies

This atrocity of a year for SB making it hard for me to figure out a pair to send :lol:
Luckily I've already got some good ideas for extra goodies
It's been bad lol. The pink boxes are nice though. I'll probably either go back to older box series unless I find a specific new pair my person has mentioned

Nice...out for delivery today!

It's hard to put into words on a keyboard how dope this package was. I came home around 1130 and saw a box, took me a second to realize what it was, but it brightened my evening. Open to a black box, even more excited. Read your note, now I'm really intrigued.

View media item 2239246View media item 2239247
I've been looking for a pair of these for a long time. Passed once or twice and always kick myself for it. These definitely have a home in my collection. Thank you so much....the beanie, shirt, socks, flash lights, stickers....everything was great man. I'll just keep babbling but I really really appreciate what you put together. This is why I love this thread.

Back
Top Bottom