3rd Annual SB Secret Santa/Exchange/GIF 2016 Thread (SOON TO BE 4TH ANNUAL)

Shipped! Really hope it's a hit 
happy.gif

I just got word a package from jkitty showed up at my job. Currently sick and home resting I will update tomorrow.

Jkitty thank you, I know I don't even know what's in the box but it's already more then I expected.

I like to consider myself one of the few that simply get the joy of giving gifts fulfilling.

I just got word a package from jkitty showed up at my job. Currently sick and home resting I will update tomorrow.

Jkitty thank you, I know I don't even know what's in the box but it's already more then I expected.

I like to consider myself one of the few that simply get the joy of giving gifts fulfilling.

I'm the same way man. With that said, I hope you enjoy the shoes... was tough figuring out what to send since you haven't been around a lot! Hope you feel better and lemme know what you think.

I'm the same way man. With that said, I hope you enjoy the shoes... was tough figuring out what to send since you haven't been around a lot! Hope you feel better and lemme know what you think.

Josh, with very little insight on ideas. Shooting in the dark you hit a bullseye. I've been very distant with the threads and sneakers alone. Just been very consumed in life and haven't really been doing anything for myself.

The trails end's were a pair I rode when they initially released and wished I never done so. The camp hat matches perfect . The Clark griswald stance socks will be worn tonight for a Christmas party with my ugly sweaters.. The rest will be used without a doubt . My daily stops at dunkin will have that mug working overtime. The knife will be on my hip with my line of work I needed a new knife

Thank you sir, and I hope you have a merry Christmas and a happy new year.

View media item 2264510

Last edited:
I'll be leaving town around 1/1/17 so if my Santa plans on sending after that please get in touch so I can get you my new address

Working on sending mine out, work schedule hasn't allowed time to make it to the post office in time to ship.  I plan to ship out tomorrow, hopefully....

I was busy all Weekend, but received a Box this Weekend.

I'll Open it tonight and take some Pix.

Just waiting for one last Goodie for My SS...

Crossing my fingers, No later than Wednesday will be sent out.

Last edited:
You can ship anything. Just pack it corectly and print the label yourself. Or you're saying it was a stock issue..?

It's correctly packed, but knowing my luck they x-ray it and it'll come up and they'll send it back. It's nothing illegal, but still.

Back
Top Bottom