3rd Annual SB Secret Santa/Exchange/GIF 2016 Thread (SOON TO BE 4TH ANNUAL)

We made this thread years ago (2014, to be exact) in lieu of the general SS because we wanted to do an SB-only (or mostly) friends SS. This was mainly advertised in the NTSB thread and has blossomed from there. Given this year's turnout, SB must be dead... :rofl:

Last edited:
Shipped today.
anigif_enhanced-29174-1407767475-1.gif

carolinakickg carolinakickg

My bad man. I had all new kitchen appliances delivered yesterday morning and it’s been a nightmare since. I’m going to post pics later tonight or tomorrow AM. I really appreciate the package, it’s awesome.

My package is going out Monday morning, pair was delivered yesterday.

No worries Brodie. Sounds rough! I was just starting to get worried I had sent to wrong address cause Dan had updated. So I thought maybe he had gotten them crossed up. No rush!

carolinakickg carolinakickg

Finally had a chance to snap some pics. One of my top 3 of the year, Heineken hat, socks, stickers, all dope. I planned on doubling on the denims at some point anyway, and had carted the hat but never pulled the trigger. Thanks again man, was one of the only upsides to my weekend :lol:

To the best thread on NT :smokin :smokin

B32DB3D9-867F-444B-9E9A-B07A3268C7BB.jpeg

Bonus pic.. denim season

48C28A1D-0D17-4C00-9378-B5ABEB435CF1.jpeg

Will be sending mine out this week.
Was still waiting for 1 item.
Pulled something out of the Archives for my Gift...
"Digging in the Garage"
Hope they Enjoy!

Last edited:
Additional holiday cheer for the NTSB homies....

Got one of those nikestore $20 off $100 that isn't going to get used. First PM gets it.

Back
Top Bottom