3rd CLOVERFIELD FILM RELEASING ON NETFLIX AFTER SUPERBOWL...........EDIT: MOVIE WAS TRASH

how come in trailer it said nothing about it dropping after superbowl? i would have not known it was already out if it were not for this thread

I really liked it.

I'm confusing myself trying to piece the 3 moviers chronologically now LOL
Clover field lane isn’t actually tied to the others besides the lane. Clover field lane was a sentient alien invasion movie. It’s hard to piece it together to the others at all.

Clover field lane isn’t actually tied to the others besides the lane. Clover field lane was a sentient alien invasion movie. It’s hard to piece it together to the others at all.
I'm probably wrong cuz they showed a date at some point in Lane but I assumed in between the car crash when she was taken to the bunker that that is when Cloverfield in NYC happened.

I thought it was a full on global invasion.

Which is why things were different when she got out the bunker.

10 Cloverfield Lane wasn’t filmed to be a Cloverfield movie until toward the end of production, I believe. They kind of tried to find a way to tie it into the ‘universe’ as I suspect is the case here.

Still enjoyed it, if only for the hamfisted final shot. Maybe it’s the nostalgia, but I’m a sucker for Cloverfield. Even though none of it really made sense, I enjoyed this. I don’t think the quality was as bad as some of you said. Didn’t really see much of a difference in quality when compared to something in theaters.

If nothing else, just the visuals of most of the gore was enough for me to enjoy.:lol:

From what I gather
The Cloverfield series
Are like anthology movies
Sorta like twilight zone
outer limits
and black mirror

They’re cool to me.

I really loved the first one. We didn’t have much giant monster movies back in the day destroying earth. Now they everywhere :lol:

Movie and effects were good. Yall trippen.

Definitely could have made it to theaters. Was predictable but i enjoyed it.

8xkzhkqywfe01.jpg

I really liked it.

I'm confusing myself trying to piece the 3 moviers chronologically now LOL

They don’t fit together chronologically...At least that’s the way I perceived it...Been going over this all day and the best I can shake it out is this...

Paradox was the origin of everything in this theatric universe so that’s the start...Everything else is loosely connected...When the dimensions merged in Paradox it opened a rift into infinite realities...They specifically explained in Paradox that when a rift is opened there’s no time or physics constraints (The guy talking about Demons on TV at the beginning)...

Near Future ~ Paradox: Shows earth 1 that gets merged with earth 2 and opens an interdimensional rift...This takes place in the near “future”...Massive monster raising above the clouds on earth 1 at the end...No mention of monsters in the earth 2 reality, only what seems like the outbreak of WWIII...

2008 ~ Cloverfield: Takes place in 2008 and features a monster that’s much smaller than the one shown in Paradox...JJ’s said in the past that this monster is an infant looking for its mother...Going by this we can infer that this would be earth 3 as it takes place well before the events of when Paradox is set...Also we can assume that when the rift opens in Paradox the infant monster is shifted from whatever its reality is, to earth 3 (2008 Cloverfield) while the much larger “parent” monster ends up on earth 1...

2016 ~ Cloverfield Lane: There’s no mention in this movie of the 2008 Cloverfield Monster...In fact it’s specifically shown that John Goodman’s character thinks that the events happening outside of the bunker is an invasion from a foreign country (Russians, Koreans etc...)...Also there’s no mention of this movie in Paradox so this is shown to be yet another reality...That would make this earth 4...No monsters here but an alien invasion has begun...

Going to guess that the next WWII based movie will be earth 5...In this reality future tech, via the Paradox rift, falls into the hands of Nazi Germany who in turn weaponized it...

I loved the first two films but this **** was like a long episode of black mirror

Trash

vegetaray123 vegetaray123

If that's all right from the facts stated, then it could all fit chronologically still its just that the movies are happening on multiple Earths.

I would ask just because something wasn't mentioned does it mean events in another movie happened I'm in another Earth?

Could be years in between Paradox and Cloverfield.

Also Goodman's character in Lane isn't reliable at all. Dude was crazy despite being right about getting a bunker. Whatever he speculated wouldnt matter since he's been in the bunker and had no idea what was happening on the surface.

This was really bad. It's also painfully obvious this was developed as it's own standalone movie and dumped into the Cloverfield "universe" in post production for branding purposes.

I'm assuming it's a fully grown version, whereas Clover from the first film is just an infant.

Back
Top Bottom