3rd grader with beyond half court buzzer beater

Is it just me or is it not difficult to see the ball in the air?
I cant see the ball at all after he shoots it and the ball goes in pretty quickly after he shoots it. Not sayin its fake but Im just wondering where the ball went after he shoots it........

Originally Posted by ashleythetall

of course its gotta be the girl ref who missed the travel call
30t6p3b.gif
we gotta do better

embarassed.gif

Crazy video. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bballkingsrule

I cant see the ball at all after he shoots it and the ball goes in pretty quickly after he shoots it. Not sayin its fake but Im just wondering where the ball went after he shoots it........

word i was thinking the same thing.but smh at dudes who really want a travel called in that situation for a freakin THIRD GRADE bball game
roll.gif
at first i thought it was sarcastic until i saw 6 other people criticize it

Originally Posted by Bballkingsrule

i was thinking the same thing like
nerd.gif
then
eek.gif

refs shoulda called the travel to spare the kids self-esteems on that losing team
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Soooo I know they're 3rd graders....but do they not call any violations? Im not trying to be an A-hole...but Kids have to learn the basics.
I worked a lot of rec league games as just a scorer and timer, including 3rd and 4th graders. They call travels if it's egregious, but they give you about four steps to stop your momentum. Kids just don't know about (and can't handle) jump stops, utilizing the pivot foot and such.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
At PTI clowning the ref (jokingly) for not calling a travel earlier this week.

Sucks because I am pretty sure they dont count 3 pointers in little kids games, notice it stayed 30 to 30 not 31. Oh well. He'll live off that moment for the rest of his life.

Originally Posted by upandcoming

Sucks because I am pretty sure they dont count 3 pointers in little kids games, notice it stayed 30 to 30 not 31. Oh well. He'll live off that moment for the rest of his life.

what?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

what?
laugh.gif

it's true though.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

what?
laugh.gif

it's true though.

what the hell would they do that? Doesn't even make sense.  So did the shot just force OT?

Originally Posted by omgitswes

what?
laugh.gif

it's true though.

what the hell would they do that? Doesn't even make sense.  So did the shot just force OT?

crazy shot
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I remember in 2nd grade i was hittin buzzer beaters from mroe than half, and also had a backwards shot behind the 3pt line on the corner with 3 defending me to win the game
pimp.gif

too bad we didnt have cameras or cell hpone cams and the internet liek we do today
ohwell.gif

if i was a parent for a kid on the other team i wouldve acted an $$@. TRAVELLL %!%$%!! nawww $@@! that, son traveled his $$@ off. I aint letting my kids take the L just because it went in. but since I'm not a parent, cool shot, son has a good arm. If I was coach, I'd cut the kid that through that intercepted inbound pass. lolll jk.

Back
Top Bottom