3's White Cement 88

Legit Fam & PC 225 MAX imo
- Correct white rubber forefoots with single white contrast stitching across (my pair has 18 stitches)
- Correct perforations on the middle eyelits/sock liners & smooth leather leading up to the tongues (should be)
- Correct fire red jumpman/piping overlapping both tumbled leather tongues & fire red lining behind tongues
- Correct double white contrast stitching on the midguards/toe box near the fire red eyelits (should be)
- Correct black/white polyurethane midsoles & correct white air units/2 air bubble pillars (should be)
- Correct placement of the size tags behind the tongues (my prod dates are 9/12/12-12/19/12)
- Correct white tumbled/smoothed leather uppers, with white contrast stitching along the uppers (should be)
- Correct white sock/ankle liners, which come to slight points on the heels & correct black nike air engraved on the white heel tabs (should be)
- Correct fire red insoles/black nike air fonts & hits of EP on the heels/forefoots with cement grey contrast stitching's (should be)
- Correct black/white & fire red eyelits, and double white contrast stitching starts/ends at the first/last middle eyelits (should be)

Thanks for coming through once again MM.  I thought they are legit, but as always it's good to have that reassurance.   Closed the deal at a good price as well. 

Legit and not grey markets or else the R on the "AIR" text would look round. Everything is consistent.
I spent about 2 hours analyzing every detail on the above pictures.  Down to the insoles, "R" on the insole, as well as the boldness of "MENS" on the size sticker.  Compared it to this pic I found in the official 88 thread.  Thanks man!

Thanks for coming through once again MM.  I thought they are legit, but as always it's good to have that reassurance.   Closed the deal at a good price as well. 
Im glad to help out fam & glad to hear you got a good price on eem. It's always good to be somewhat analytical about shoes nowadays, especially when spending your hard earned money.

Last edited:
Im glad to help out fam & glad to hear you got a good price on eem. It's always good to be somewhat analytical about shoes nowadays, especially when spending your hard earned money.
Yeah I'm a bit anal when it comes to the details.  Can't wait to get these in as they are one of my grails.  Thanks again! 

Back
Top Bottom