4/19/03 - 6 YEARS AGO - AJ 3 White/Cements released (6 years!)

Still remember this release like it was 6 months ago. They were supposedly a quickstrike but you know how that goes.

Still on my first pair. Made sure not to miss out.

I don't know about everyone else but this was a pretty easy purchase (especially compared to today).

I ordered mine from NDC and Finishline.com - both easy purchases at the time. Instant server crashes today.

When they finally arrived, opening the box was quite exciting, I must say. Putting 'em on was definitely a
happy.gif
and
glasses.gif
moment since I hadn't stepped foot in these since the originals. Stilldon't like that "Nike Air" is missing but...

NT, do what you do - pics, stories, recollections, appreciations... share 'em all.

air-jordan-3-retro-white-cement.jpg

air-jordan-3-iii-retro-white-cement-grey-fire-red-1.png

Still remember this release like it was 6 months ago. They were supposedly a quickstrike but you know how that goes.

I don't know about everyone else but this was a pretty easy purchase (especially compared to today).

I ordered mine from NDC and Finishline.com - both easy purchases at the time. Instant server crashes today.

When they finally arrived, opening the box was quite exciting, I must say. Putting 'em on was definitely a
happy.gif
and
glasses.gif
moment since I hadn't stepped foot in these since the originals. Stilldon't like that "Nike Air" is missing but...

NT, do what you do - pics, stories, recollections, appreciations... share 'em all.

happy.gif
and
glasses.gif

happy.gif
and
glasses.gif

happy.gif
and
glasses.gif

happy.gif
and
glasses.gif

happy.gif
and
glasses.gif

happy.gif
and
glasses.gif

happy.gif
and
glasses.gif

happy.gif
and
glasses.gif

Don't remind me of this release
smh.gif
. All I'll say is I missed out and I'm still looking for a pair just don't feel like paying $340+.

smh.gif
. All I'll say is I missed out and I'm still looking for a pair just don't feel like paying $340+.

smh.gif

smh.gif

smh.gif

smh.gif

smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom