4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

HHH buried legends in a Burial Package, then buried 2 guys the he crafted and cared for. This is truly amazing :lol: And this is only the first half of the show
That response made me laugh as hard as the HHH video package. Damn, he is a arrogant bastard. But he's an entertaining one.

So they make the Uso's wear their shirts so their guts don't show, to push their merch or a little of both?

Only way Batista gets cheered is if he reveals a lost Round & Brown scene with Naomi in it.

Damn, Trips must be burning with hate deep down that he never had a crowd behind him like those other guys.

Yeah, I've never heard heat between Angle and HHH.  I'll have to look into that one.

I'm pretty sure the heat stems from a very specific incident that took place in mid/late 1998..It all started when Kurt signed a deal with the WWF and became a pro wrestler..

And this man is an "actor." That's the most important part to remember. Sigh.
Should be good for a couple of laughs as he stumbles through his lines.  Maybe the director just took all of his lines away
laugh.gif

VKM is supposedly working on a surprise for WM. Something we "won't see coming".

Mannnnnnnnnnnn that dude is lucky Cesaro is so strong or he wouldn't broke his neck on the outside.

Back
Top Bottom