4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

Haven't been able to watch Raw because I got two lab reports due in the morning smh. 

But I saw that Orton vs. Tista tonight?? What's the point in having your main event the raw before the biggest PPV of the year :stoneface:

It was the main event of wrestlemania.. Not anymore..

Def a nice little segment. 

I went to take a piss and came back and just saw some dude standing there with a mask on. I was like what the hell did I just miss? And then Cena took the mask off and I was like O ok,that was pretty tough. 

this may of been asked before, but why is scott going into the hall of fame as Razor instead of as Scott Hall?

this may of been asked before, but why is scott going into the hall of fame as Razor instead of as Scott Hall?

They probably want to save "Scott Hall" for when they eventually induct the NWO as a unit. Similar to Flair being in their solo and as a Horseman

Nice avy btw :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
Cena played that psycho look pretty well, who knows maybe he will lose in WM and he would join forces with them. i would like to see him turn heel for a little bit kind of like what Daniel Bryan did.

Not bad.

djJwWDt.gif

Who's the blonde haired guy in the red dress on the outside of the ring?

Cena will lose at WM, he is making Bray Wyatt. Wyatt is a long term project so expect him to win.

Back
Top Bottom