4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

Outlaws don't need a wrestlemania match. They already got the comeback transitional tag team title reign. The Shield should really be facing a higher caliber group of opponents.

Taker should work out with Kane. He's still in great shape and I'm assuming they're not too far apart in age...

LMAO, I really think they gonna keep D Bry off TV for a 2nd week in a row. Obviously its a good spot for him to come in during the MainEvent tonight. But I really think hes not there.

Shovel must have really ****** him up during that beat down. Thats the only logical reason to keep him off TV 2 weeks in a row leading up to the biggest PPV of the year. 

Cena is still so damn stale. He's pretty much been the same character since the marine came out. He still gives a good match when matched with the right people. But he isn't an underdog ever and it's foolish for him to lose the whole match and win outta nowhere like yugioh. All the time.

Cena turning heel would be like Hogan joining the NWO, maybe a new gimmick is what he needs.

AshamedTallHairstreak.gif

No way Cena's turning heel ever, dude needs to be a face for all the stuff he does, like anti-bullying campaigns, make-a-wish, and of course his merchandise.

Cena is still so damn stale. He's pretty much been the same character since the marine came out. He still gives a good match when matched with the right people. But he isn't an underdog ever and it's foolish for him to lose the whole match and win outta nowhere like yugioh. All the time.

Cena turning heel would be like Hogan joining the NWO, maybe a new gimmick is what he needs.
Not anything close.  Hogan was done as a babyface.  Cena is still the top babyface in WWE.  Ratings and merchandise wise.

Not this piece of ****..Why won't Miz just get hit by a car already?

Back
Top Bottom