4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

Oh my GOD man this **** gets better the longer it goes. Yeah, it ain't even arguable for me anymore. This took The Real Americans' spot.

Vicious as a MF'er. This is what Putin should get introduced to before speaking to other politicians.

Last edited:
A big *** ***** choking the **** out of you like that is believable as hell lol​

Simple is better sometimes​

I agree, but make his finisher some sort of power based moved..Not some old move that gets used a rest hold these days..Not saying dude won't turn out to be something, I just feel his finisher is weak..

Thinking the same thing..You're billed as this monster and your big bad finisher is a tired old camel clutch?..:smh:

The way he looked when he had the hold on him was too funny. He was all stoic like he even he knew his finisher is weak :lol:
I dont even remember the last wrestler that was successful whos finisher was the Camel Clutch tho. Scott Steiner?? I really dont remember lol

Just saw Batista announced on his FB page that his torn skinny jeans are up for auction for that charity they mentioned last night.. :rofl:

We need a pic of Lana for a better look of that some what up skirt :tongue:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom