4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

ibmQlNBQgbzqO8.gif

Wow, I just saw him get inducted into the hall of fame just a day or two ago on TV. He was the only reason why I watched it being that I haven't watched anything wrestling related in over 20+ years. Always my favorite wrestler and I remember clearly when I was young my mom bought me that same wrestling buddy in that picture. I can even recall buying it at KB toys and always lugging it around at my grandma's house. Sad to see him go unexpectedly.  

RIP Ultimate Warrior. You will be missed.

Last edited:
This was the first time in a long time that I was watching wrestling for 3 days straight. From the HOF speeches, Wrestlemania and Raw. I didnt catch the promo on Raw but it read about it online. Saw my friend had messaged me saying RIP Ultimate Warrior. Had no idea he was being serious and til reading about it later.

Go figure NT trying to be CSI here speculating with his death. Let's just wait for the autopsy results. Cool to see people be humble like Jake and the Sheik giving their condolences.

I admit I posted I was "zzzzz" during the last parts of his speech, but damn. Feel bad for his wife and kids. RIP Warrior.

Wow this is shocking, as a kid, my favorite wrestler, the face paint, the arm bands, the entrance, that promo on monday and now this, wow, RIP

I don't know what to say man. This is just some wild stuff.

I sometimes wonder if the McMahon's even care, or how they feel about situations like this. So many people who work at your company magically die early, mostly in similar circumstances, related to the same things.
They care, but you just have to remember the time period we are speaking of. Back in the early 90s, that was the scene. Cocaine and Steroids. Pain killers and drinking. That is why so many dudes of that era have dropped off. Now it is a different era. I don't believe we will see current dudes (under 35 now maybe) that will be dying off like dudes in our childhood did. New era, there isn't as much stress to be a big body building dude.

RIP Warrior

WTF is going on? Been a crazy few days for the wrestling community.
It has man. Wild 4 day stretch in the world of pro wrestling

Saw Damian Lillard's #ripwarrior and thought he meant the golden state warriors or something. Scrolled down and saw face post RIP warrior and I was shocked.

His promo last night gave me chills, makes it seem like he felt his end was near. RIP Warrior.
:lol Same here

warrior at his most arrogant...with NT Sting...suffering no fools...

note fat guy mentioning steroids!
warrior should have smashed his head like a rotten tomato

Woke up and saw my buddy post RIP Warrior on Facebook and didn't think it could be real. Very sad.

RIP Warrior. :(

I don't even come in this thread and I don't watch wrestling anymore, but RIP to The Ultimate Warrior, my favorite wrestler when I was a kid. When I watch old clips, I still get goosebumps and amped up. So sad man 
frown.gif

Such sad news and shocking timing

These wrestlers can't get close to 60. The industry is brutal, absolutely brutal to a body and life. Bret's statements years ago ring true, as do Jakes comments at the HOF

I'm sure Vince will release a 'positive' DVD now with the attention

Watching WM6 and WM7 matches to see his prime. Two great battles

This is such shocking news! I actually watched raw Monday night for the first time in a while then to know he got inducted into the half of fame Saturday night is just soo crazy to me! RIP Ultimate Warrior

Back
Top Bottom