4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

Nah. I'd say the main roster is better than the development right now with Cesaro, Ambrose, Bryan, Lesnar, Cena, Rollins, Usos, Ziggler, Wyatt, etc.
I was just saying that I always prefer watching developmental than the big leagues.

In wrestling.
In basketball.

I thought Victoria was hot. She seemed pretty strong too. Type of girl to carry you home after you blackout at the bar.

I think the Taryn Terrell/Gail Kim feud from June/July 2013, Paige/Emma for the NXT Divas title and Nattie/Paige matches were the best Divas matches from last year. And it shows how good a match between women can be.

It's just too bad you can't see it on Raw or Smackdown.

Speaking of Jay Lethal

tumblr_mp6339Ynd41qkcqnjo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mff2vuqkCS1rjw48xo1_250.gif
tumblr_mff2vuqkCS1rjw48xo2_250.gif

tumblr_mff2vuqkCS1rjw48xo3_250.gif
tumblr_mff2vuqkCS1rjw48xo4_250.gif

That Trish/Victoria match was rather entertaining. I'm not really familiar with any feuds between female wrestlers. Intriguing. I do wish Beth Phoenix was still in the ring. She seemed to actually care about the in ring stuff.

^^^A.J., Nattie, Emma and Paige all care about ring work. The Bellas, Alicia Foxx and Summer Rae have gotten very competent in ring. Naomi is extremely athletic and can become a decent worker like Trish.

THE HARDEST TRACK IN THE GAME.[emoji]8482[/emoji]

He shall now be referred to as Final Boss Rusev.

I need this guy to get over. NEED. Hope he doesn't become the latest of WWE's failed monster heel experiments.

Last edited:
I remember someone told me they ran into king like on a random day in Memphis and dude was still wearing his king outfit
laugh.gif
 ​
lmaoahahahahaahahahahahahlaklfj;afl'​
 ​
i remember someone saying this​
 ​
***** picking up groceries in wrestling tights and a crown 
laugh.gif
 ​
 ​
 ​
They should let Big E cook on television.​
 ​
Sidenote:​
 ​
 ​
This **** cold bruh. 
pimp.gif

THE HARDEST TRACK IN THE GAME.[emoji]8482[/emoji]

He shall now be referred to as Final Boss Rusev.

I need this guy to get over. NEED. Hope he doesn't become the latest of WWE's failed monster heel experiments.

Jim Johnston has been gold with the last couple of new themes. Rusev, Titus, Real Americans all make me want to stand on top mountain, scream, and beat my chest. I dig Brodus Clay's too, but he's never on tv for anybody to hear it :lol:

My dude Brodus Clay went from "main event playa" to nxt jobber, sad really.

Justin Gabriel also it's only a matter of time before tyson kid and zac ryder join the team also

Just think it coulda been Brodus inducting dudes into the hall of pain...but Vince was like "that's a good idea...for Mark Henry".  You gonna be a dinosaur that shuck n jive.

Brotus has gotten the short end of the stick. He was Del Rios apprentice. Then they took Jim off air. Created some menacing vignettes announcing he was coming to Raw to annihilate the roster. Then he came out as a the Funkasaurus. Then Xavier came and took his theme/dancing gimmick and dancers.

Now he's looking marginalized next to Aaron Neville who has the personality of card board.

Back
Top Bottom