4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

Two things have nothing to do with each other.

Lita is being inducted. She should have been referred to as Lita during the intro.

Being inducted as Scott Hall makes more sense since he actually wrestled as Scott Hall. Lita never competed as Amy Dumas.

But he was being Inducted as RAZOR RAMON............... who wrestled in the WWF Scott Hall was not done till WCW. Either way, this is so for from scripted wrestling that who cares if they had their real names said. That is my point. I get not having these guys sit near each other if they are wrestling against each other tomorrow. But if you really don't need them in character everywhere.

Just how some probably hated the Kliq on stage

Linda sounding out there like she long for warriors body once more. Vinnie mac prolly brought in warrior to spice up the marriage

She said "accompanied to the ring"..Gotdamn that broad is dumb as f$#*..

But he was being Inducted as RAZOR RAMON............... who wrestled in the WWF Scott Hall was not done till WCW. Either way, this is so for from scripted wrestling that who cares if they had their real names said. That is my point. I get not having these guys sit near each other if they are wrestling against each other tomorrow. But if you really don't need them in character everywhere.

Just how some probably hated the Kliq on stage

Just stop.

Back
Top Bottom