4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

I haven't watched wrestling in a long time but when I did in the hay day, this guy was my favorite. Just really scary how wrestlers all die way too early.

RIP to the Warrior. Him vs Randy Savage was one of the best matches ever.

Wrestling has really taken one super roller coster ride these past few days

This is more than wrestling tho. Glad he got to make peace so he could be remembered now for all the right reasons he should be remembered for

Last edited:
"Every man's heart one day beats it's final beat. His lungs breathe their final breath. And what that man did on his life, makes the blood pulse through the bodies of others. It makes them believe deeper, that is something larger than life, then, his Essence, his Spirit, will be immortalized."

Rest in peace. James Brian Hellwig.
The Ultimate Warrior.

Man I don't even ***** with wrestling like I did as a kid....but the day hulk, mick foley, undertaker, stone cold, and the rock go....gonna cry for a 100 nites!!!

R.I.P.
frown.gif

Ultimate Warrior collapsed outside of his hotel room. His wife was there. Died at the hospital.

No word why. But sounds like a brain aneurysm

Last edited:
Man I don't even ***** with wrestling like I did as a kid....but the day hulk, mick foley, undertaker, stone cold, and the rock go....gonna cry for a 100 nites!!!
This! I almost even shed a tear when the streak was broken and was in the biggest disbelief so can only imagine what any of them passing would do

Last edited:
9:52 PM PT -- Officials tell TMZ ... Warrior collapsed outside an Arizona hotel at 5:50 PM on April 8th ... while walking to his car with his wife.

Warrior was transported to a nearby hospital ... where he was pronounced dead.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/08/ultimate-warrior-dead-dies-wwe/#ixzz2yMWWyv6j

So tragic, I feel so saddened for his two girls man. From seeing their father inducted into a Hall of Fame with him headlining to having him not be there anymore. That range of emotions in 4 days... :smh:

Last edited:
Wow. What the ****. My boy texted me and I thought he was trolling...I didn't take him seriously whatsoever.

This **** is crazy. Last few days have been a mind ****.

He wasn't really looking too good but wow man...

RIP

Last edited:
It's crazy how stuff happens. Took a whole lot of years for people to get right, make amends and be at peace, and then Warrior passes. Makes amends with Vince, is able to give his HOF speech, and able to walk down to the ring, shake the ropes, and speak one final time. Wow.

Is this a work?

WTF?

I don't think this is a work you don't play around with death like that. I see why you said that because of the timing. Just like how Paul bearer died right around WM season last year timing was just bad but a real moment

Back
Top Bottom