4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

warpose.gif

9:52 PM PT -- Officials tell TMZ ... Warrior collapsed outside an Arizona hotel at 5:50 PM on April 8th ... while walking to his car with his wife.

Warrior was transported to a nearby hospital ... where he was pronounced dead.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/08/ultimate-warrior-dead-dies-wwe/#ixzz2yMWWyv6j

So tragic, I feel so saddened for his two girls man. From seeing their father inducted into a Hall of Fame with him headlining to having him not be there anymore. That range of emotions in 4 days... :smh:

Looks like we can rule out suicide.

What a ******* shocker this is.

Been a crazy couple of days in wrestling.

Thought Warrior's promo on Raw was a bit random, because the HOF inductees normally don't appear on the Raw after Wrestlemania yet alone do a promo.

Listening to his promo now realizing that he would be dead in less than 24 hours is eerie and surreal.

RIP Warrior.

Wow... Dude just got inducted THIS PAST WEEKEND. What are the ******* odds of him passing... That's insane.

RIP Warrior

If you guys rewind, to last night warrior's speech, you can see that he sweated out of no where, takes really short breath and looks really odd when walking. Any one sees it or is it just me? I'm assuming it's steroids which got the best of him

Batista just tweeted that his rope shaking was the homage he paid to ultimate warrior and that he told him that on saturday.

Yoooo, I haven't watched wrestling in years. Ultimate Warrior was a legend.

I just pulled up his speech the past week on Raw and it's like he knew his time was coming :wow: :smh: RIP Ultimate Warrior. Legend.

If you guys rewind, to last night warrior's speech, you can see that he sweated out of no where, takes really short breath and looks really odd when walking. Any one sees it or is it just me? I'm assuming it's steroids which got the best of him

No I thought something was definitely off about him, but damn man...that is really sad to hear. Dude seemed so happy.

I thought he looked like he was just trying to get a lot of things out. Just figured his state was from all those demons in the past.

Last edited:
Damn.......this hurts. I used to watch wwf from 1988-93 when I was a kid so the warrior was one of my favorites. He was so much fun to watch :frown:

RIP to a great entertainer.

Last edited:
wow

haven't watched wrestling since 2000 but that Wrestlemania 6 warrior vs hogan match was what got me into wrestling in the first place as a little kid. Still have it on vhs in the garage somewhere at my mom's place somewhere

R.I.P. Warrior

Back
Top Bottom