4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

jWDV2Xv.gif

Nooo not Reigns :lol: .

Watched Wm VI again and it just brought a flood of good memories back. I remember watching it with the neighborhood kids, 6 total with an even split between Warrior and Hogan fans. This was one match I truly had no idea who would win and was LEGIT nervous with those near falls. I remember when Hogan did his knee spot early getting upset because I thought they would cancel. Luckily we get Hogan's best match and Warrior's second best match ever and a shocking ending. Hogan losing clean?! Afterwards I literally ran with my brother waving my arms up and down in the gorilla press motion as we crossed the entire neighborhood. Warrior wasn't the best worker but when matched up with Rude, Savage or Hogan he produced some gems. More importantly he was a breath of fresh air for the kids sick of the Hogan schtick. It wasn't time yet for the new generation which featured the great workers. UW was awesome in his time and his music/entrance could get any crowd hot. RIP and enjoy wrestling all of the wrestlers taken way too soon in the big ring in the sky

Back
Top Bottom