4 Loko

I don't know about where ya'll are from but suddenly in Florida there has been this surge of 4 Loko drinkers. It's basically a Malt Liquor that'll have u nice n buzzed off of one $2.59 can. Is this the new craze where yall are from too? I feel like a bum whenever I buy it, but when im on it
glasses.gif

34gmyqe.jpg

Originally Posted by HigherGround

it is for poor people.
smh.......but yeah i like it. out here in cali we been on it for a minute but its a good price to get turnt up a bit 

Super trashy
laugh.gif
but it seems like something I would buy if I wanted to get drunk during the daytime.

I'm not too sure on the effect on you health wise since it's an alcoholic energy drink. Can't be good.

BUT
Yeah, I see it everywhere. People think they're superman, chug three of them back to back and spend the rest of the night on the restroom floor.

It's getting popular over in the bay too, my brother drinks that $#@# all of the time. It taste like beard and energy drink to me though.

joints is nasty. Beer + fruit flavor is a nasty combination. gotta be either or. joints WILL get you right tho.

Funny as hell seeing this post because my homegirl down here in Miami where i go to school at
put me on to the Watermelon last night(
pimp.gif
)..They remind me exactly of these things back home in New York they got called JOOSE..

I was walking through monroe park (VCU) and some bum started talking to me who was bent off this stuff. It was like 10 in the morning dude tombout 'cops dont even know what this ____ is, they think its an energy drink or some."

This seems like something catered to high schoolers and people trying to get bent for the low like a new Joose.

i had the orange one and th epurple one, both taste like DUDU
havent had the watermelon one....

joose is much better,

I agree OP... whoever came up with the marketing was a genius... freshman walk into stores around campus and pick these up like they are cokes...
I can't mess with these though, seems like they get you drunk too quick...

a 40 and a lokos is the pregaming for me and the homies before the club...played a few games of beer pong the other night while drinking a 40 followed by a lokos...!@*@ made me black out
indifferent.gif

Funny thing is, I didn't even know people nationwide knew about this drink. I thought it was a regional sensation.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom