4 Loko

On Fb everyone is talking about this 4 Loko. I think I'm gonna have to peep from what I'm hearing from ya'll lol

I tend to stick with Joose when I'm looking for that budget buzz, but even with those, I avoid the blue can (not even a flavor...just "blue"), and the "jungle joose" flavor. Red, orange and purple ("dragon") flavor are cool though. Had two joose's before heading out with some girls a few weekends ago. Let me tell you, by the time we got to the bar, I was an such a combination state of highly buzzed/straight amped up, I was feeling like I HAD to dance. Not the type of thing you want to drink when just chillin. Joose is around 9.9% alc, I think those lokos are closer to 12. Thats some malt wine status at that point. They do better on my stomach than Sparks though. Those things were just never doing it for me.

Not drinking flavored malt liquor, that just sounds nasty. But what yall know about the 211. The black can, it's nasty as hell but will get you effed up try it if you can stomach it. And they like 1.xx something and they were our pre-gamming choice when on budget.

250_Steel211_Black.jpg

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

Originally Posted by YoungCFromThaD

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

Originally Posted by YoungCFromThaD

Joints get you right. The watermelon one is the best tasting one. Don't try to drink 2 within 2 hours though, you will be hugging the toilet.

QFT
lightweights. 2 is like what 10 beers?
Not exactly.  Its not your regular beer.  Your stomach is going to feel real bad soon as you crack the can to the 2nd one.   Its a difference going through a 12 pack of Corona or 2 of those.

word.....i can drink beer w/ the best of them but that 4 loko +@%! do some strange things to your stomach
laugh.gif
as hard as it is to believe, this is TRUE!

last night
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

This had my roommate so gone.
He was running around in the rain with a life jacket on so he wouldnt drown lol
smh.gif

Is Joose an alcohol/energy combo too? Wouldn't surprise me, two of those had me feeling pretty nice.

4 Lokos are what we drink as a last resort if we have nothing else to pregame with
laugh.gif

drank 2 cans in one night, it got me drunk but not that drunk. it really is a last resort type of drink because it does your stomach dirty
sick.gif

Only people I know that drink these are girls.

Taste like crap to me, worse than sparks

my homie down and TX put me on to the fruit punch joint... and it aint for everybody cause my other boy was
sick.gif
after a few sips

i tried it out of curiosity b/c i always hear girls talk about it...word to the wise..dont waste your money!
laugh.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif

it was nasty as +!%@..waste of money..i'll stick to drinking beer and taking shots

sippin on joose right now watching Kansas mess up.

im feeling
pimp.gif
right now. about to be up all night playing COD and the show 10 lol.

Back
Top Bottom