(4) THUNDER vs (5) NUGGETS 1st Round Thread: OKC leads 3-1; Game 5, 4/27 @OKC [9:30 pm ET/TNT]

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Knuggets.
smokin.gif
Please refrain from using that until Felton, Chandler or Gallinari does something, anything, positive.
I have no adequate response, except that any one of them would've had my team up 2-1 in our series.
nerd.gif

Here's hoping someone breaks through and they come correct.
Gallo & Chandler giving nothing is really hurting.

It would be nice for Felton to hit a three once in awhile, but his decision making kills the Nuggets at most times.

Knuggets.
smokin.gif
Please refrain from using that until Felton, Chandler or Gallinari does something, anything, positive.
I have no adequate response, except that any one of them would've had my team up 2-1 in our series.
nerd.gif

Here's hoping someone breaks through and they come correct.
Gallo & Chandler giving nothing is really hurting.

It would be nice for Felton to hit a three once in awhile, but his decision making kills the Nuggets at most times.

Outside shooting fell through the basement.
30t6p3b.gif

But that Ibaka-Perkins frontcourt...with KD's length collapsing.
sick.gif

Outside shooting fell through the basement.
30t6p3b.gif

But that Ibaka-Perkins frontcourt...with KD's length collapsing.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Why was Felton still in the game? 
laugh.gif
Karl's a moron.

As quick as he was to point out JR's plus/minus of -17 as the reason for him only play 6 first half minutes in game 2, he seems to have turned a blind eye to which players are on the court when the Nuggets are playing their best tonight.

laugh.gif
Karl's a moron.

As quick as he was to point out JR's plus/minus of -17 as the reason for him only play 6 first half minutes in game 2, he seems to have turned a blind eye to which players are on the court when the Nuggets are playing their best tonight.

Karl is better off having Jr in the game besides Felton. Yes he is off, but the whole team is off too.

Has the commentary of Doris Burke added to the lackluster play on the court? She normally doesn't irk me like this but right now I'm feeling like ahsfhls

Karl is better off having Jr in the game besides Felton. Yes he is off, but the whole team is off too.

Has the commentary of Doris Burke added to the lackluster play on the court? She normally doesn't irk me like this but right now I'm feeling like ahsfhls

laugh.gif
Karl's a moron.

As quick as he was to point out JR's of -17 as the reason for him only play 6 first half minutes in game 2, he seems to have turned a blind eye to which players are on the court when the Nuggets are playing their best tonight.
Felton-North Carolina
Jr Smith-Thought about North Carolina...Karl giving out punishment
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Karl's a moron.

As quick as he was to point out JR's of -17 as the reason for him only play 6 first half minutes in game 2, he seems to have turned a blind eye to which players are on the court when the Nuggets are playing their best tonight.
Felton-North Carolina
Jr Smith-Thought about North Carolina...Karl giving out punishment
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I agree. She's said the word execution 17 times in the past minute and isn't Kobe....

Earlier there was a bad call and the other guy said something critical and she added something to the effect of "Its not our call to make, thats why we're sitting over here."
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom