(4) THUNDER vs (5) NUGGETS 1st Round Thread: OKC leads 3-1; Game 5, 4/27 @OKC [9:30 pm ET/TNT]

This series is going to be exciting....and I'm not even a big fan of either team....seeing okc makes me wish they were still in seattle though.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Russell Westbrook is killing out there

HIs efficiency is incredible so far. I think he's only missed 3 shots and it's not like he's shooting all lay-ups. There's been 3 after 3....and his mid-range is working.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Russell Westbrook is killing out there

HIs efficiency is incredible so far. I think he's only missed 3 shots and it's not like he's shooting all lay-ups. There's been 3 after 3....and his mid-range is working.

I hope the Jet doesn't bail on those steps. Looks like he's almost lost his footing a few times. 
laugh.gif

No contact + can't put weight on it = done

EDIT

Was there contact? Didn't look so from the baseline replay. Sideline showed there might have been, but minimal, if any.

No contact + can't put weight on it = done

EDIT

Was there contact? Didn't look so from the baseline replay. Sideline showed there might have been, but minimal, if any.

I thought he planted it funny. I didn't see any contact, that's just me though.

Danilo missing a lot of FT's tonight.

I thought he planted it funny. I didn't see any contact, that's just me though.

Danilo missing a lot of FT's tonight.

He's back out there?!

Holy crap.

What's the word? I wasn't listening to the commentary, watching something on YT.

Dude's already out there creating second shots for his team.
sick.gif
pimp.gif

He's back out there?!

Holy crap.

What's the word? I wasn't listening to the commentary, watching something on YT.

Dude's already out there creating second shots for his team.
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom