4-year-old killed in Home invasion..

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by BdeaZy

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Damn, this just ruined my day, possibly week.

I don't know why the OP found the need to post such horrible news.

We are supposed to appreciate the good doings going on, express gratitude, and share ways of living life prosperously.
Yeah, but there's something called reality...heard of it? In the wise words of Master Oogway : "There is news. There is no good or bad"

Our Reality is what we make of it.

That is so sick. That poor baby didn't even get a chance to live his life.
I read somewhere that if you go to jail and you've done a crime against a child, the inmates will eat you alive. It said something like they don't care about murder against men or women, but if it involves a child, the inmates look down on it.

I read somewhere that if you go to jail and you've done a crime against a child, the inmates will eat you alive. It said something like they don't care about murder against men or women, but if it involves a child, the inmates look down on it.

indifferent.gif

Wow, from the sound of it did he go into the house just to kill the 4 year old baby??! They say he didn't take anything and his 6 year old brother who was sleeping with him wasn't harmed.. SMHx10000 how could anyone do this. Even if you are drunk you still know most of what you're doing is wrong
30t6p3b.gif
people like this make me sick
EDIT: I hope he doesn't get the death penalty and instead goes to prison where they'll brutally kill him there.

Wow, from the sound of it did he go into the house just to kill the 4 year old baby??! They say he didn't take anything and his 6 year old brother who was sleeping with him wasn't harmed.. SMHx10000 how could anyone do this. Even if you are drunk you still know most of what you're doing is wrong
30t6p3b.gif
EDIT: I hope he doesn't get the death penalty and instead goes to prison where they'll brutally kill him there.

Originally Posted by Carver

30t6p3b.gif
There are demons out there....

Originally Posted by Carver

30t6p3b.gif
There are demons out there....

cuppiecakie wrote:
I read somewhere it's common sense  that if you go to jail and you've done a crime against a child, the inmates will eat you alive. It said something like they don't care about murder against men or women, but if it involves a child, the inmates look down on it.

You sound rich,innocent and clueless.
laugh.gif

RIP to lil man.

cuppiecakie wrote:
I read somewhere it's common sense  that if you go to jail and you've done a crime against a child, the inmates will eat you alive. It said something like they don't care about murder against men or women, but if it involves a child, the inmates look down on it.

You sound rich,innocent and clueless.
laugh.gif

RIP to lil man.

Back
Top Bottom