40 Glocc jumped by Game & his BWS goons

Originally Posted by PO2345

Ehh...
15+ Goons...
All Packing Heat...
Then Game wants to throw hands...

I want to see a 1 on 1...If he would of hit Game, he would have got shot.

PO

where was the 15 goons?I seen maybe 3 ..eem then , 40 bought this on himself ..I can't see how anyone is defending this $$!*!
laugh.gif
he proclaims himself to be bullying $+#%!% ..yet he's on camera getting thumped

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

@*$@ happens, take the L and keep it moving. 40's glad he's alive.

They way 40 talks all the time he should know he's a target wheather if it's 1-on-1 or 10 guys with guns surrounding him.

i didnt think this was a true story so i had to confirm... this was sad yet very entertaining that something like this would still happen

Originally Posted by VA757VA

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

tyisny wrote:
    Masculinity is a thing of the past. Being effeminate is in.

basically...u can almost feel which nters grew up in the slums and which ones only see the hood thru their cpu straight by the responses...like...how do yall handly ur real life problems outside of the web, in ur burbs?? id love to kno..lol..
like homie said earlier, when they start shooting over nothing then yes, it went too far..but scrapping, NT done really got so soft that grown men throwing hands gets frowned upon..lol..too much time in the frank ocean thread...
roll.gif

The problem isn't fighting, the problem is recording and broadcasting and puffing your chest out for a bunch of random *%* fans on the Internet. If you gotta fight, handle your business, but all that extra %!$$ is childish. Got nothing to do with where you grew up. I grew up in Harlem and the Bronx (clearly
laugh.gif
) and the !!!+ is still lame to me. All this social networking has grown men trying to prove a point to millions of strangers. That's lame.

There's a difference between being effeminate and being a grown man.

Game usually pulls some silly stunts but he gets a pass on this one. 40 Glocc had this coming for a good while now. Dude been a bully! It's only a matter of time before karma catches up to ya. Didn't he do the same thing to Wayne and/or Birdman? They were out numbered and out gunned too if I remember right... 
ohwell.gif

The issue with the recording is 40 been recording **** for years trying to embarrass dudes... Game did the same to him but worst....with All the talk around it , I'm starting to think the recording was needed.. Lol.... It ain't like he shot him on camera

[h1]Game, 40 Glocc Call Cosmic Kev To Discuss Latest Skirmish[/h1]
by Roman Wolfe and Nolan Strong July 10th, 2012 @ 9:05pm

20120710-220154.jpg

(AllHipHop News) Rappers Game and 40 Glocc called into Philadelphia radio station Power 99FM tonight (July 10), to discuss their recent altercation.

The two rappers were featured on Cosmic Kev’s “Celebrity Tuesdays

that wasnt anyone being jumped.....that was a guy that was outnumbered and trying to run..he had chances to throw punches and he didnt...

which is cool i guess...but not after all the trash he talks...

but who really cares...thes a rapper...and rappers dont really have to be credible anymore...the most popular rapper right now was a C.O. (and noone cares)

Like I said earlier, I dont know how dudes could pull guns on a public street in a multi million dollar neighborhood, and not have the cops come in 3.2 seconds. They probably have surveillance cameras in these damn hills too
laugh.gif

I can't respect how Game handled but if it was once person who deserved it? It was 40 Glocc. I almost don't recognize dude. He's so humble now for some strange reason. That dude is so reckless but he's been humbled. Amazing how that works. I gotta say GAme and 40 gotta be great advocates on not joining gangs. These acts they're contributing to? Its more feminine then it is gangbangin. We over here talking about Twitter in regards to gang banging? Dudes getting beat up and jumped over a twitter account.

a twitter account where he was posing as the mans son tho sayin Game molestes his children Id've beat the breaks off dude too certain $#*# is off limits

Game actually humbled this fool once and for all, for a fake blood & ex stripper dude is gangster
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

These dudes rap about selling drugs, murder, guns etc. and y'all outraged that they are fighting? Give me a break...

I think 40 Glocc gettin jumped is deserved, hes been running his mouth and portrays a certain lifestyle in his music. Where was Glocc's people at? thats the real question.

Originally Posted by CashBanks

dudes are soo soft these days

if a dude was constantly disrespecting you publicly and you get a chance to run down on him you dont do it?

Cats in here bounty moist....

NT hates Game. End of story.

Jayceon a goon for whipping out the phone though.

Back
Top Bottom