40-Year-Old Virgin' actor gets life in stabbing

article-0-0B3988DD000005DC-978_468x466.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
at that video.

23 times ? That chick is mad drama.  In my opinion I don't think he stabbed her because if those were the worst of her injuries that they showed in the video those marks  look way to long to be stab marks. But from what I've just seen I'm not convinced that this incident called for a life sentence and I don't see how a jury can come to this conclusion

"Oh my god he's going to hug me. No he's going to punch me"

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
at that video.

23 times ? That chick is mad drama.  In my opinion I don't think he stabbed her because if those were the worst of her injuries that they showed in the video those marks  look way to long to be stab marks. But from what I've just seen I'm not convinced that this incident called for a life sentence and I don't see how a jury can come to this conclusion

"Oh my god he's going to hug me. No he's going to punch me"

laugh.gif

In the article it stated that he would be eligible for parole after 14 years but possibly 9 after time served.

I don't think we need this dude on the streets at all.

At first I thought he was just getting arrested. Didn't realize this happened at all. Idk how I feel about this guy getting out.

he was given a life sentence. Do people with life sentences usually have possible paroles? I read the article the op posted and the guy is a psycho. Emailed explicit photos of her to her coworkers, stole from her, left her and her cousin stranded somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom