4Chan reaches 1 Billion posts

Does anyone else find it really difficult to navigate through there? A thread, then 3 comments, then the next thread. When opening a thread, nothing but scrolling down infinitely til the last comment. And it seems like there're reposts every page?

Does anyone else find it really difficult to navigate through there? A thread, then 3 comments, then the next thread. When opening a thread, nothing but scrolling down infinitely til the last comment. And it seems like there're reposts every page?
You get used to it. The threads jump back to the top as people post in them and fall as people dont. There are general threads like The Thread about nothing like we have here that people keep making because if a thread falls to page I think 10 it gets deleted unless archived

We have jobs over here lol

They have jobs to. We can just find some weird way or have everybody try to meet a daily or weekly quota of post.

Last edited:
1,000,000,000 divided by 12,000,000 equals 83.3.
Errbody needs to start posting on some sillyputty steez.
How many members do we have now? We could do a race to 1 billion post 2013.
81(highest # of sillyputty posts per day) times 365 days equals 29,565(1 person's # of posts in a year).

29,565x38,323(total members) equals 1,133,019,495.

We could pass 4chan's post count in a year(highly unlikely).

I want find out what 4chan is but given the post in this thread....i'll pass and save myself

Ducktails on SillyPutty ever getting to 81 posts in a day. That ****'s way too high. Meth probably isn't even allowed to do that.

81(highest # of sillyputty posts per day) times 365 days equals 29,565(1 person's # of posts in a year).
Ok Total members does not mean anything. What matters is ACTIVE members in this case. I'm sure everyone can post 81 post a day if we just be answering quotes and posting constantly during our breaks in the day.

Ducktails on SillyPutty ever getting to 81 posts in a day. That ****'s way too high. Meth probably isn't even allowed to do that.
Someone posted in the thread about nothing about how he was mind blown by sillyputty's post count that day. I checked the front page and it was 81. If you check the front page and click most post in the past 7 days, he's at 339. Divide that by 7 and you get 48 posts per day. I know that's not 81, but surely getting 33 more posts in a day isn't that much of a hassle if you're already averaging about 50 posts per day. Supposedly there's no longer a day to day post limit.
Ok Total members does not mean anything. What matters is ACTIVE members in this case. I'm sure everyone can post 81 post a day if we just be answering quotes and posting constantly during our breaks in the day.
I agree, that's why I said that it's highly unlikely.

Last edited:
We don't want or need 1B posts on NT, dudes will be wildin posting ******ed ****, Every thread is going to look like "The Thread About Nothing", Bans and Suspensions will be given more than ever.

If y'all want to, Just PM Peep Game or THB and ask them how they did it, Dudes had +10k posts withing a year. Which is about 27-28 posts per day. :lol:

and damn SillyPutty with 81 posts in a day? :x :lol:

Last edited:
We don't want or need 1B posts on NT, dudes will be wildin posting ******ed ****, Every thread is going to look like "The Thread About Nothing", Bans and Suspensions will be given more than ever.

thread about nothing is NT's bee. just..... really really tame.

really.

lol @ Putty's numbers. wonder how many words per day he averaged.

eek.gif

pimp.gif

4chan >

Putty posted 81 times in a day? Is he an active member on the new platform 'cause I'm pretty sure ezBoard only allowed 50 posts (I think that transferred to yuku). And with the lengthy posts he made, that is a lot of time spent on a site. (even though some NTers claim he would just copy and paste)

what's NT's count at? with that wdywt thread, the number has to be always increasing at a fast rate...word to

03915be9ef00d72cc0e8ba3879bf09a03d728ec.pjpg

This thread was low key hilarious. iYens all spark joke Lulz. I've been to 4chan like 4 times, didn't enjoy it and never went back, and some of the people who rep it on other boards make it seem weird. Not Sleaze Jar though, I've seen him mention that he frequents 4chan and I like his posts here so I guess I should give it another chance

81 posts in one day can happen especially if it was a day where he had nothing else going on. If I wasn't working and insecure about my post count I could definitely get somewhere around 15-25 posts per day but I just always end up multiquoting or refraining from just posting rolling smileys or nt hats in there's where that's all I want to add.

4Chan Sports forum > Niketalk Sports forum.

4Chan Sports forum > Niketalk General forum.

I occasionally browse the TV and Video Game forums, both are good.

Back
Top Bottom