4G LTE is The Truth!

Just got a 4G LTE Mobile Broadband Verizon card in my work laptop (upgrade from a 3G) this thing is bananas!

That's way better speed than my stupid Road Runner Internet at home (FIOS is not available). If I didn't have a 10GB limit on the card i'd just go LTE all the way. Hopefully the iPhone 5 comes hard with 4G LTE...

Anyone else rocking 4G LTE?

Last edited:
I get 36 down on AT&T in certain areas of NYC.

Just wish carriers started offering some affordable unlimited LTE data plans.

I'm getting 40/10 with Comcast for $43/mo; they just updated there Blast! speeds.

If I could get that on a mobile plan, unlimited :wow:

Last edited:
in the capital of ATT (Dallas)

getting 30 down in some places...

will post pics on the flip side...

I'm getting 40/10 with Comcast for $43/mo; they just updated there Blast! speeds.
info on the comcast....?

that's cable internet, right?

i got a work around w/ cable and internet to get them both... but i'm waiting for the right time...

40/10 for $43 a month would be a deal... :pimp:

in the capital of ATT (Dallas)

getting 30 down in some places...

will post pics on the flip side...

info on the comcast....?

that's cable internet, right?

i got a work around w/ cable and internet to get them both... but i'm waiting for the right time...

40/10 for $43 a month would be a deal... :pimp:

I think it's the promo they have going right now. One of their door-to-door salesmen put me on.

Last edited:
i have a verizon jetpack 4G lte mobile hotspot 890l, which i am using right now as i type.

All those speeds are bound to go down once the market gets saturated, trust me famz.

Damm I wish the iPhone had 4g LTE...... damm Android phones like The Galaxy Nexus users with 4g lte on Verizon have it so good right. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom