4th Annual NT NBA MOCK Draft: Second Round is up... if you'd like to keep going make your picks

Dragic/Llull (top 10 international player not in the NBA)
Lee/Martin
Gay/Parsons/Morris
Patterson/Donatas Motiejunas/Morris
Donatas Motiejunas/Camby/Dalembert

and the #14 to add

Donatas Motiejunas love the guy as a player, couple years ago (2010 draft) he was a top 3 pick, then didn't enter the draft and slid last year. Let's hope he pans out.

axd5z5.jpg

With the 13TH pick in the 2012 NBA Draft, The CLEVELAND CAVALIERS select:

20077ma.jpg

TERRENCE JONES - KENTUCKY

Good picks. Beal was a no-brainer and grabbed another piece in Jones at the cost of taking on Childress.

Want back into the top 20.

Have anyone on the roster (including Martin, Patterson, Dally, etc) + #37 pick

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Good picks. Beal was a no-brainer and grabbed another piece in Jones at the cost of taking on Childress.

Kyrie, Beal, Jones, ThompsonTop 4 East 2014

Bobcats trade tyrus thomas and #31 to OKC for Kendrick Perkins

Bobcats also trade Gerald Henderson and 2013 top 8 protected to Indy for the 2012 #26 and Lance Stephenson

Originally Posted by woody2626

Bobcats trade tyrus thomas and #31 to OKC for Kendrick Perkins

just looked up thomas' contract.. i'm not a fan

Looking to get a pick higher in the draft:

offering to pick up a bad contract in exchange for Marvin Williams(7.5per) and/or Dorell Wright (3.8per) and/or Xavier Henry (2.2per) AND #30

Let me know

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

W/ the 10th pick in the NBA Draft the Golden State Warriors select

moe_harkless.jpg

Moe Harkless, F, St. John's

love that pick, i told durantula, i was heaily considering taking waiters at 6 and harkless or royce white at 11.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by sole searchin

Originally Posted by DoItAllPaul

Waiters
Matthews
Batum
Aldridge
Sullinger

guess we will see...
Meh, Aldridge and Sullinger seem a bit redundant to me. 

That is a roster, that would make me want to throw the remote through the TV even more than this past season.  Blazers need a legit big next to Lamarcus and a shooting guard.  Matthews isn't a starter and I don't think any of the pg's in this draft are worth going after.

i wanted drummond, and without flynn felton or crawford and starting nolan smith, blazers have 0 backcourt.i just like waiters game a lot.

Best player on the board from a talent perspective... I think the Mavs have the kind of core that lends itself to taking the challenge of getting the personal issues worked through. Dude is an instant contributor if he can get his head right, so it's worth the risk.

It was either him or QMiller for me.

Originally Posted by DoItAllPaul

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by sole searchin

Meh, Aldridge and Sullinger seem a bit redundant to me. 

That is a roster, that would make me want to throw the remote through the TV even more than this past season.  Blazers need a legit big next to Lamarcus and a shooting guard.  Matthews isn't a starter and I don't think any of the pg's in this draft are worth going after.

i wanted drummond, and without flynn felton or crawford and starting nolan smith, blazers have 0 backcourt.i just like waiters game a lot.
Yeah I am hoping for Drummond at 6 and if he is available maybe Lillard at 11.  Blazers have alot to rebuild.  Even with 2 lottery picks they aren't going to build a contender.  At this point in their draft instead of targeting certain positions they need to just go after the best players available.  The only starter at this point I am content with is LA, hell I would rather start JJ Hickson next to Aldridge than someone like Sullinger.  Hopefully we can pick up a pg in a trade like Dragic or Lowry, or Collison or Paul George if the Pacers decide they both need starting minutes.  Last few drafts have been horrible though, last year should have picked Farhied or Brooks instead of a %+*%%!! Nolan Smith.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

W/ the 10th pick in the NBA Draft the Golden State Warriors select

moe_harkless.jpg

Moe Harkless, F, St. John's

Jackson, Mullin - Harkless...Golden State = St. John's West

Back
Top Bottom