5 & A DIME

salefx4.jpg

JAY
5 & A DIME
WWW.5ANDADIME.COM

The 5D lettermen jacket is FIRE.

If we win the raffle, do we get to pick our size in the lettermen jacket? Good stuff.

I dont really wanna post the pic where I saw it so I'll just let Jay post it. If you know TK of the Wildboyz, you can see it on his blog.

2uelnkk.jpg

Sample pic of the jacket taken from the 5andadime website.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-
I miss the good ole' days no camp-outs for J's

Not bad of a jacket.

I like it.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

can i use that coupon for a phone order? cuz im in la...and dont feel like going to sd for a tee
center]
Team Dodgers
55 . 59 . 63 . 65 . 81 . 88
[/center]

i got like 6 shirts down there for less than 85 dollars... what killed me was the wife's two tshirts... came out to like 60 for both... booo!!! hope i get hooked up with that letterman though!
NEED LIST: Undefeated Dunk, Pinstripe Blazer, De La Soul Hi Dunk, GM Vandal (size 9.5 or 10)
For Sale: Blue Patent Avenger Dunk sz10, Reebok Answer V sz10 blk/blk, Jordan XIV blk/red sz8
TEAM SD MEMBER #31

What new stuff can I expect to find at 5 & A DIME that's not already on their website? Just want to know if it's worth stopping by.
"Only God can judge me, so I'm gone
Either love me, or leave me alone" - Jay-Z

Back
Top Bottom