5 Big Macs with Large Fries for $13. link on page 1

I cant understand how people can down so much food. I'm a fat dude and a McChicken, medium fries and sweet tea fill me up. Dudes ordering 2 Mcribs and stuff. they cray

Subway has a better deal $2 6 in. sub meatball or cold cut for the whole month of December

I can eat 2 big macs no problem and I'm in good (exterior) shape.  I try not to eat fast food anymore though.  

Originally Posted by AEA18

Subway has a better deal $2 6 in. sub meatball or cold cut for the whole month of December

Now I know what I'm going to have for lunch tomorrow..

$13
2 = 10 lbs potatoes
2 = dozen eggs
$4 that's enought for a week for one person living that broke life.

$4 and you can get a cut of meat
$2 giant size valentina salsa

so for $10 you can eat healthy and save more money than this McD
dont tell me living poor means you resort to this $%@%.

its a good deal though for those that eat mcD's

Originally Posted by jdi23

Hold up they are SELLING booklets. Nah I'm good.

laugh.gif
I'm not even a health freak and that sounds
sick.gif

Idk if this is only from my experiences, but I feel as if McDonald's workers make crappier sandwiches when they're discounted..I rarely eat at McDonalds (like once or twice a year) but if I've ever used a coupon (maybe 2-3 times) the burgers are always garbage. My brother recently wanted McD's so I gave him my debit card and he told me he had 2 coupons for buy one, get one free from McDonalds so I told him to go for it..He came home with a free Big Mac and a Free Quarter Pounder...they were probably the 2 worst burgers I ever had from any fast food place and it was a McDonald's that I've been to a few times with no issue

Originally Posted by mases apprentice

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

you can make a nice, delicious and healty meal at home for $13 or less. dont eat that garbage bruh
sick.gif

thats one meal bruh, this can feed you for a week. large fries can feed 2 people or 3 kids. garbage nutrition, but food.

That's the sad thing man the kids don't deserve to grow up on that. Nutrition is half the equation.

Originally Posted by mieraviking

$13
2 = 10 lbs potatoes
2 = dozen eggs
$4 that's enought for a week for one person living that broke life.

$4 and you can get a cut of meat
$2 giant size valentina salsa

so for $10 you can eat healthy and save more money than this McD
dont tell me living poor means you resort to this $%@%.

its a good deal though for those that eat mcD's

I definitely agree but many people eat fast food because it's easier and tastes better if they don't know how to cook.

I haven't had a Big Mac in years. Does it still taste the same as in the 90s?

I ate a large Big Mac meal for dinner last night.  
laugh.gif

I don't care if it's not healthy, it tasted damn good.  
smokin.gif

Don't think i'll take part in this deal though.

back in HS i would go crazy with dollar menu n so would everyone else... we would get like 3 mcdoubles and 2 mcchickens ... 2 mcdoubs and 2 mcchicks ..... etc...

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

back in HS i would go crazy with dollar menu n so would everyone else... we would get like 3 mcdoubles and 2 mcchickens ... 2 mcdoubs and 2 mcchicks ..... etc...

back in HS? I still do that, and i've been out of high school almost 10 years!

Only thing I get if I ever crave McDonalds, is the 10 piece nuggets with a Hi-C or a double-cheeseburger mini meal.   

Everything else is awful to me.

Back
Top Bottom