5 Birmingham Officers Fired For Police Beating *VIDEO*

grin.gif

just came out of court btw.

he should have been beaten to death ... what if he killed that cop? bet people wouldnt be coming the cops defense ... such %+@%$%@+ he should hang ...

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

he should have been beaten to death ... what if he killed that cop? bet people wouldnt be coming the cops defense ... such %+@%$%@+ he should hang ...

waaatttttttttt

but yea u cant fire them for that.

grin.gif
he was skirtin around them tack strips... cop shouldntagotten that close to throw em out there... he actually swerved right around them to avoid hitting dude...

buncha cheap shots by some salty swine... rip to their jobs
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

I understand the whole hate the police thing but gotdam he tried to run over they potna
laugh.gif

if a guy nearly ran over my buddy, then when he was down i saw a buncha my boys jump on him punching, it'd be my foot in ribcage pretty quick too

given that, still don't like police

Originally Posted by cartune

Birmingham
laugh.gif
the most hood city I been to

yea them and montgomery

those two cities is where civil rights movement was the strongest at in all the south and now people made it the 2 hoodest cities in alabama
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
..smh

Originally Posted by HeavyHitta10

Originally Posted by cartune

Birmingham
laugh.gif
the most hood city I been to

yea them and montgomery

those two cities is where civil rights movement was the strongest at in all the south and now people made it the 2 hoodest cities in alabama
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
..smh
word, I got fam in Montgomery. Pops swears its the worst capital city in the US.

Originally Posted by StephonUrkel

grin.gif
he was skirtin around them tack strips... cop shouldnta gotten that close to throw em out there... he actually swerved right around them to avoid hitting dude...

buncha cheap shots by some salty swine... rip to their jobs
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
What he said. IMO a cop shouldn't take the punishment into his own hands. That's the Judge's job. How are you gonna justify thebeating of an unconscious man?
smh.gif
They shouldn't use more force than is

necessary.And in this situation it wasn't. their actions were fueled by emotion, and as a police officer you should not let your emotions get in the way ofyour job.

I can't believe some of you NT'ers are STUPID enough to say he deserved. They are COPS not civilians, they have no authority whatsoever to act uponemotion instead of going by the book. Cops letting their emotions and prejudices cloud their judgement is how other people have gotten beat and murdered in thepast and future.

Wait till they do it to you..

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

I can't believe some of you NT'ers are STUPID enough to say he deserved. They are COPS not civilians, they have no authority whatsoever to act upon emotion instead of going by the book. Cops letting their emotions and prejudices cloud their judgement is how other people have gotten beat and murdered in the past and future.

Wait till they do it to you..
if i did some wild %*#% like that i would expect it

that was all over the news here. and yeah he survived.
and yeah i agree with Montgomery I hate it when I have to go there and visit family. I'm in Birmingham a lot though mainly over by the Summit and onUAB's campus

Back
Top Bottom