5 Friends Purchase Investment Property After Saving $50 a Week for 2 Years

This is GOOD stuff! :pimp:

Love reading/hearing about things like this.

Friendship goals and financial stability goals are represented among five friends from Philadelphia.

In 2017, Philadelphia native Najee Hannigan created a plan to change his life. Born out of his interest in real estate and entrepreneurship, 26-year-old Hannigan decided it would be wise to buy an investment property.

Recognizing that there is strength in numbers, Hannigan brought two of his cousin, Meqai Herder, 23, and Ahmid Hill, 23, and two longtime friends, Tyree Harvey, 26, and Darius Jacobs, 26, into his plan to become young entrepreneurs.

Once they were committed to the idea, none of them were worried about money interfering with their relationships.

The friends kept each other accountable with a weekly schedule every Friday to send in the money.

Rest of Article in Link

NT investment group?
i volunteer for master of coin

C5920E60-AA35-48C5-9231-B325643D0E01.png

Probably could've each done it dolo, but it's a start. Even if it doesn't work out they learn the ins and outs.

Good on em for trying that’s what life’s about.

I’m over here trying to save 300k before I do do anything. Prolly will get hit by a bus or sometin before i ever make a real move lol

Back
Top Bottom