5 Great Places to Retire/Live in Luxury on

im living in Orlando ,FL for about the same price.. its nice and relaxing and i can focus on getting in shape and work here

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Originally Posted by Hankzilla

Who in hell would want to live in those crappy places? America has so much over those places even if you're planning on retiring. There's too many to list.
I can tell your very young from this post.

You can't call somewhere else crappy if you've never been there.
Excuse my ignorance but America>anywhere on Earth. If you moved there what would you do? No family, the locals speak diff. language, and most of all diff. culture. This type of thing would only be ideal to someone that wants to experience a new(subpar) way of life.

Who in hell would want to live in those crappy places? America has so much over those places even if you're planning on retiring. There's too many to list.

Excuse my ignorance but America>anywhere on Earth. If you moved there what would you do? No family, the locals speak diff. language, and most of all diff. culture. This type of thing would only be ideal to someone that wants to experience a new(subpar) way of life.

Funny that Cuenca, Ecuador is on that list. Just got back from Ecuador 2 weeks ago and I'm saving for my return. There is no reason to ever come back! But as they say, the grass is always greener. So who knows?

Funny that Cuenca, Ecuador is on that list. Just got back from Ecuador 2 weeks ago and I'm saving for my return. There is no reason to ever come back! But as they say, the grass is always greener. So who knows?

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Buggin. What I look like in Thailand or Panama? One drunken night in a bar with a "girl" my kidneys on the black market or I'm being held for ransom.

Wow.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by yankee4life12

Care to elaborate? Do tell. I've always been interested in Orlando and Miami too to the dude who mentioned it. Just out of boredom, I checked out some mostly condos and apartments on Trulia, @++*! were like walking distance from the beach going for 90k. Some were small relatively, but it was like any other city in the uS small (800 sq ft or so for a 1 bed 1 bath) and not like NYC small (ninjahood size).

Care to elaborate? Do tell. I've always been interested in Orlando and Miami too to the dude who mentioned it. Just out of boredom, I checked out some mostly condos and apartments on Trulia, @++*! were like walking distance from the beach going for 90k. Some were small relatively, but it was like any other city in the uS small (800 sq ft or so for a 1 bed 1 bath) and not like NYC small (ninjahood size).

smh.gif

Prime example of why Americans are despised in many other countries.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Miami is expensive and the people here are a new level of rude. Really depends on the person as to whether or not they can enjoy/handle Miami. A lot of people I know from places like Tampa or Orlando HATE this place.

Miami is expensive and the people here are a new level of rude. Really depends on the person as to whether or not they can enjoy/handle Miami. A lot of people I know from places like Tampa or Orlando HATE this place.

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

smh.gif

smh.gif

I'm from Oklahoma, trying to move somewhere bigger, probably still hot weather, and decent cost of living, and like at least 10% black people. But like look at these listings, do these seem real? I mean other than the fact it's an online listing and probably not going to look as nice in person as it does in the photos, but can I really catch a condo for under 100k like this? Rude people, I am an introvert so wouldn't bother me 1 bit. I'm just scared of crime because I ain't bout that life, I'm from the burbs.
http://www.trulia.com/pro...th-St-102-Miami-FL-33181
http://www.trulia.com/pro...512-Miami-FL-33138 
http://www.trulia.com/pro...h-Ter-506-Miami-FL-33133

I'm from Oklahoma, trying to move somewhere bigger, probably still hot weather, and decent cost of living, and like at least 10% black people. But like look at these listings, do these seem real? I mean other than the fact it's an online listing and probably not going to look as nice in person as it does in the photos, but can I really catch a condo for under 100k like this? Rude people, I am an introvert so wouldn't bother me 1 bit. I'm just scared of crime because I ain't bout that life, I'm from the burbs.

im not familiar with prices as far as straight up buying places,most people I know have been renting apartments instead. A studio in Coral Gables is around like 800 dollars, and in downtown youre looking at at least 1300 for a one bedroom. The areas you posted should be far far less expensive though, so it seems reasonable. Crime isnt too prominent, but how comfortable youll feel depends on where you live in miami. Especially in Coral Gables, you can drive from million dollar homes to the complete opposite in a matter of minutes.

In terms of rude people/being introverted - I know what you mean, but still, coming from Oklahoma will be a big change for you. In general people down here are pretty rude, and driving isnt great either. I remember going up to Orlando with my friend and I was shocked by how outgoing and friendly people at gas stations were
laugh.gif

In general, you'll probably like Miami though. Really depends what youre looking for.

im not familiar with prices as far as straight up buying places,most people I know have been renting apartments instead. A studio in Coral Gables is around like 800 dollars, and in downtown youre looking at at least 1300 for a one bedroom. The areas you posted should be far far less expensive though, so it seems reasonable. Crime isnt too prominent, but how comfortable youll feel depends on where you live in miami. Especially in Coral Gables, you can drive from million dollar homes to the complete opposite in a matter of minutes.

In terms of rude people/being introverted - I know what you mean, but still, coming from Oklahoma will be a big change for you. In general people down here are pretty rude, and driving isnt great either. I remember going up to Orlando with my friend and I was shocked by how outgoing and friendly people at gas stations were
laugh.gif

In general, you'll probably like Miami though. Really depends what youre looking for.

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

My parents raised me to know USA is just a place to make money , happiness doesnt reside here

Well your parents raised you very wrong. Sure there are other places outside the US where people can find happiness, but your parents basically told you that there are no happy people in America. That's nonsense.

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

My parents raised me to know USA is just a place to make money , happiness doesnt reside here

Well your parents raised you very wrong. Sure there are other places outside the US where people can find happiness, but your parents basically told you that there are no happy people in America. That's nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom