5 killed in assassination attempt *watch the dude on the bike*

That's a damn shame. Queens Day is one of The Netherland's biggest yearly celebrations. I was there a few years ago and had one of the best times of mylife. To see that happen in a relatively peaceful and open country is a shame.

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

Originally Posted by TheYoungestGun

supposedly he's gonna get life... but he'll be out in a year or so... dutch legal system is a joke

yes they should adopt the U.S. penal code
laugh.gif

hell yeah they should

supposedly he's gonna get life... but he'll be out in a year or so... dutch legal system is a joke

laugh.gif

hell yeah they should
HELL NO!

the US has one of the worst systems in a westernized country. The system is flawed, it doesnt work, and needs to be FIXED

Originally Posted by akuratl02

I just put graphic up cause this loser was dry snitching on something that wasn't even graphic ... talking about getting banned for that
tired.gif
smh.gif
Had me thoroughlysearching that site seeing if I missed a link, or picture, or something..

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

laugh.gif

hell yeah they should
HELL NO!

the US has one of the worst systems in a westernized country. The system is flawed, it doesnt work, and needs to be FIXED

well Holland has one of the worst legal systems as well.. you dont even get punished for crimes

Back
Top Bottom