50 Cent - Before I Self Destruct Album Thread (NOVEMBER 16th) (Digital Release: November 9th)

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

laugh.gif

It Was Written is a (almost)SOLID album @ best... (But that's a whole another 10 page thread...)

What, no way you honestly believe that man. IWW is better than illmatic, well to me atleast

Originally Posted by bonafide125

laugh.gif

It Was Written is a (almost)SOLID album @ best... (But that's a whole another 10 page thread...)

What, no way you honestly believe that man. IWW is better than illmatic, well to me atleast
I am one of the few, but I agree with this

this album caught me offguard i was heavy into his mixtapes but i didnt expect 50 2 go this hard man and dj khalil man does that guy ever produce a beat thatisnt fire

mixed reviews on here, people i know say its good so ill stick with that for now. waitin til the 16th to give it a full listen. Ive heard 4 tracks. like emall.

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

mixed reviews on here, people i know say its good so ill stick with that for now. waitin til the 16th to give it a full listen. Ive heard 4 tracks. like em all.
think about it this way, people ON NIKETALK are saying this album is good...da land ofdipset/hova/nas/lilwayne/drake stans

so you gonna definitely gonna like this album..its HARD and it just flows well

The sensible people on Niketalk are saying that it's not that good, because it's really not!

Originally Posted by EastCoastPapi

OBFCL2>If Tomorrow Comes>BISD-MOTM> Deeper Than Rap>Loso's Way>BP3> Jadakiss Album

Fixed.
happy.gif

Hahaha, you always givin that Maino love which is cool cause I gave that CD mad spins. Man On The Moon is real nice too. I still play Loso's Way a fewtimes a week, don't know why it gets so much hate BUT Deeper Than Rap and The Last Kiss are both butt cheeks
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

mixed reviews on here, people i know say its good so ill stick with that for now. waitin til the 16th to give it a full listen. Ive heard 4 tracks. like em all.
think about it this way, people ON NIKETALK are saying this album is good...da land of dipset/hova/nas/lilwayne/drake stans

so you gonna definitely gonna like this album..its HARD and it just flows well

I wonder what happened to the rough drafts of this album.....where is sunday morning and they burn me? and this original official tracklist from january:

01. Intro
02. Came To Win (prod. by Red Spyda)
03. Get Up (prod. by Scott Storch) [click to listen]
04. Need Your Hate (prod. by Dr. Dre)
05. Here For A Reason f. Nate Dogg (prod. by Tha Bizness)
06. Good To Be A Gangsta (prod. by Ty Fyffe & Sha Money XL)
07. Don't Mess With 50 (prod. by Don Cannon)
08. Trust In Me (prod. by J.R. Rotem)
09. Norman Bates Motel f. Eminem (prod. by Dr. Dre)
10. %*!%@ I'm Sorry (prod. by Needlz)
11. All For You (prod. by Hi-Tek)
12. No Time To Lose f. Swizz Beatz (prod. by The Individuals)
13. Lonely At The Top (prod. by Play-N-Skillz)
14. You Need Us f. Lloyd Banks & Tony Yayo (prod. by DJ Khalil)
15. Different Path f. Dave Young (prod. by Havoc)
16. I Get It In (prod. by Dr.Dre) [click to listen]
17. Somebody Forgive Me (prod. by Jake One)
18. My Reign (prod. by Eminem)
19. Ready For War f. Dr.Dre (prod. by Dr. Dre)

Back
Top Bottom