50 Cent ft Jeremih - "Grils Go Wild" 1st Single...what happened to 50?!?! Jesus

this song is terrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrible; how can this even get spins on the radio
http://www.killerhiphop.com/50-cent-girls-go-wild-lyrics/

50-cent-girls-go-wild-copy1.jpg

Making a music thread about 50 Cent in 2012 should be cause for banishment

Originally Posted by Cuffy

Making a music thread about 50 Cent in 2012 should be cause for banishment

so should posting nothing relevant besides +1 to your post count

Wasn't he bragging a couple years ago about not needing R&B singers on his songs to get radio play? Oh my how the mighty have fallen.......

It's not a great song, I like the beat. I like Jeremih's vocals on it. Hook is catchy, song will be top 5 on the charts or won't even touch the charts. That's the type of song it is, risk but if he can get it to the right crowd....it will catch fire

Makes me hate what he did to Ja Rule even more.
30t6p3b.gif

That being said the beat > 50.
This song will be big, I think... 

Ya'll forget but...50 has had a major song like every year, even though it wasn't as gutter/hard as you think it would be. Fact is, that stuff doesn't do well anymore. He doesn't have the energy to make HARD records anymore like Flocka because all his "hard" material is more subtle...Its hard to explain. 

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Makes me hate what he did to Ja Rule even more.
30t6p3b.gif

That being said the beat > 50.
This song will be big, I think... 

Ya'll forget but...50 has had a major song like every year, even though it wasn't as gutter/hard as you think it would be. Fact is, that stuff doesn't do well anymore. He doesn't have the energy to make HARD records anymore like Flocka because all his "hard" material is more subtle...Its hard to explain. 
what big song has 50 had every year?  His last "hit" was Baby By Me and it barely did anything; it peaked at 28 on the Hot 100

last year, the he had down on me with Jermih and that was a WORLD WIDE HIT. Was even # 4 on the hot 100.

Year before that he didn't have anything, but in 09 he had crack a bottle. Dude still on hit songs.

grin.gif
My Dude Fif' run is over.

Shoulda carried over the energy from "The Big 10" over to this new album. Failed.

Originally Posted by Dagrandesoda

last year, the he had down on me with Jermih and that was a WORLD WIDE HIT. Was even # 4 on the hot 100.

Year before that he didn't have anything, but in 09 he had crack a bottle. Dude still on hit songs.

both features; are you serious?  Crack the Bottle failed terribly, I don't think some of you understand what a hit is

Originally Posted by StillIn729

both features; are you serious?  Crack the Bottle failed terribly, I don't think some of you understand what a hit is
Down on Me was definitely a hit, it just took off and was everywhere. Crack a Bottle wasn't really a hit, didn't hear it anywhere and didn't have a video BUT it did reach number 1 and sold either one or two million digital singles. Number 1 on the top 100, Down on Me reached 4 which is wild

yea that song is doo doo, but The Big 10 got alot of bangers on there. he should of just took one of those songs for a single.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Super serious. A # 1 song on the hot 100 is a hit. MAybe not in the streets, but a # 1 is a # 1. Therefor it was a hit!!!!!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by USAFAnt

"I Just Wanna" was the single Fif....not this..
^ I just checked that out because I don't even check on Fifty no more it reminds me of his old mixtape I used to bump in high school back in '04-05 Guess Who's Back Again (I think thats waht its called) lol
memories lol...

Back
Top Bottom