50 Cent is Self Destructing on HOT 97

flash uno

Banned
http://player.streamtheworld.com/liveplayer.php?CALLSIGN=WQHTFM dude goin off onjay callin him a sucker
roll.gif
roll.gif

How you gonna post the link when pretty much the whole thing is already over
laugh.gif
smh.gif
50 was goin in though
laugh.gif

See this is the time I wish I still listened to the radio cuz Curtis is hilarious.

Thanks for the links

I know Flex didn't say "there's 2 sides" when it comes to Jay co-signing Sigel when it came to getting out of jail.

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

Flex a loyal Jay solider though

i got mad respect for flex

he like Switzerland

flex sounds so gayyy.....lol @ when he was like "THATS JUST ME"(x3)
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I know Flex didn't say "there's 2 sides" when it comes to Jay co-signing Sigel when it came to getting out of jail.
There is two sides on that note though. Who knows Jay's reasoning for not wanting that burden. Ya'll gotta remember Jay is in a completelydifferent space now. It's easy for 50 to say I would've done that for Sig no problem because 50 is 50. But Jay is no longer the Jay he was. He'sthe Jay that gets invited to the presidential ball. You can't be cosigning felons on one hand and chillin with the president on the other. I don't knowif that was his reasoning but I definitely see that it's not so clear cut.

But I agree with a lot of what 50 had to say. Particularly having Beans removed from the concert. I'd like more details on that though. I also agree that$1200 is not a great look for Chris and Neef financially, but I understand what Flex was trying to say as far as the overall look. Being able to stand next toJay as a fledgling act is an invaluable look.

I digress though because despite the great points 50 was making, we know why he was saying those things.

There is two sides on that note though. Who knows Jay's reasoning for not wanting that burden. Ya'll gotta remember Jay is in a completelydifferent space now. It's easy for 50 to say I would've done that for Sig no problem because 50 is 50. But Jay is no longer the Jay he was. He'sthe Jay that gets invited to the presidential ball. You can't be cosigning felons on one hand and chillin with the president on the other. I don't knowif that was his reasoning but I definitely see that it's not so clear cut.

But I agree with a lot of what 50 had to say. Particularly having Beans removed from the concert. I'd like more details on that though. I also agree that$1200 is not a great look for Chris and Neef financially, but I understand what Flex was trying to say as far as the overall look. Being able to stand next toJay as a fledgling act is an invaluable look.

I digress though because despite the great points 50 was making, we know why he was saying those things.

I don't think Funk Flex completed a whole sentence the whole interview....

Dude was annoying the hell outta me...

Originally Posted by RavageBX

There is two sides on that note though. Who knows Jay's reasoning for not wanting that burden. Ya'll gotta remember Jay is in a completely different space now. It's easy for 50 to say I would've done that for Sig no problem because 50 is 50. But Jay is no longer the Jay he was. He's the Jay that gets invited to the presidential ball. You can't be cosigning felons on one hand and chillin with the president on the other. I don't know if that was his reasoning but I definitely see that it's not so clear cut.
You really think that's a good reason or excuse to do that to someone I'm guessing you considered a friend? I mean if the decision waseven some what of a struggle in his mind and it was that much of a problem he could've just put Beans on lockdown if he felt he was stupid enough to get introuble again.

I understand ppl change but where's the loyalty? Where's the trust? Is this act of friendship gonna ruin Jay-Z's career and he's gonna have tostart all over again from scratch?

Originally Posted by RavageBX

There is two sides on that note though. Who knows Jay's reasoning for not wanting that burden. Ya'll gotta remember Jay is in a completely different space now. It's easy for 50 to say I would've done that for Sig no problem because 50 is 50. But Jay is no longer the Jay he was. He's the Jay that gets invited to the presidential ball. You can't be cosigning felons on one hand and chillin with the president on the other. I don't know if that was his reasoning but I definitely see that it's not so clear cut.
Thats no valid argument... Beans was a convicted felon waaay before he signed with the Roc...
Read the papers, 94 I took the Cops to war
& that situation was in 05 I believe... Long before he was thinking about ANY presidential balls

Beans does get into A LOT of trouble, so the EXACT situation in the court room could be one of MANY of his run ins with the law...

Glad 50 cleared the air about Young Buck NOT stabbing homeboy, thats somethin I had known for a while (tried to stress it on here once ortwice nut Ns wasn't tryin listen), but Jayceon Taylor told my older bro that a WHILE back while they were working out in LA...

Back
Top Bottom