50 Cent is Self Destructing on HOT 97

if jay-z allows 50 to call him a sucker on hot 97 radio for the whole new york to hear and he not respond imma start believing jay is a herb money or not 50got money 2 so he cant make that excuse at least say something back throw a shoe or something

50 all day i still love his music don care what anyone says the track phycho with em fifs flow is tremendous

He also stated that his move could be seen as being DISLOYAL... & looked like he was gonna tear up.

Being described as "disloyal" and being "stolen" away are two different things. Even if you go with the first half, it would be Kanyehimself that was disloyal, and once again that's a decision that he made.

Out of curiousity... How much do YOU get each show...
You tell me Tony Yayo...............
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
. By the way, how many copies of BISD have you bought, I know you want to do anyand everything you can to help out your boy.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Out of curiousity... How much do YOU get each show...
You tell me Tony Yayo...............
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
. By the way, how many copies of BISD have you bought, I know you want to do any and everything you can to help out your boy.
Me & Banks JUST bought about 3 cases from Best Buy @ Union Sq... Bout to go unload them at the apt
pimp.gif
... For some reason NO one noticed us... Guess we're notTHAT famous... You'd understand tho...

400K+
tonyyayogif-fresh.gif

Originally Posted by yungmatt

smh.gif
Certain people on here would sell their soul for a dollar I see

What's your idea of selling your soul though? Because you can argue that everyone who's made it has sold their soul in some form or fashion.

50 Cent is just an instigator between this Beanz & Sean Carter problem....

50 Cent answers questions though and does always have GREAT points to his statements.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

one of the best Hot 97 interviews.
pimp.gif

My man 50 already making excuses.
smh.gif

Son might move more units if he released a disc full of interviews. Cause his are golden.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by jhova718

50 is too real
being real doesn't make $
50 cent made plenty being real, i F's wit curtis cuz of that.

How da hell is 50 real when this dude stages everything he moves calculated he admits to knowing the 48 Laws like his back hand.

Yall dudes need more street sense he playing the game but hiding it. Nobody I respect on this street %%$$ likes 50 cent so I dont know why yall feel he's areal #+$@+

Originally Posted by cartune

50 is too real

How da hell is 50 real when this dude stages everything he moves calculated he admits to knowing the 48 Laws like his back hand.
So he's not REAL because he knows the 48 Laws of Power??
eyes.gif

Its staged?? He didn't tell Jay Z to call the police on Beanie Sigel... He didn't tell Jay Z to go on the radio and say "No ones scared of 50Cent", the week after HIS album came out
eyes.gif

Yall dudes need more street sense he playing the game but hiding it. Nobody I respect on this street %%$$ likes 50 cent so I dont know why yall feel he's a real #+$@+
"The game is to be sold... Not to be told"

50 is too real

Yall dudes need more street sense he playing the game but hiding it. Nobody I respect on this street %%$$ likes 50 cent so I dont know why yall feel he's a real #+$@+
SMH at your whole response....cause 50 is a street dude and he has the sense to read and learn, that makes me respect him even more. Instead ofbeing another ignorant cat from the hood, he has street smarts and book smarts but because he did his homework he's not real
indifferent.gif

50 gives the best interviews

50 x Flex is ALWAYS comedy

He tryin to go in on my guy Jay,

"Don't bark up that tree, that tree will fall on you"

smh.gif
yup.

word to the "Rich pawn/broke king" comments from another thread...

Originally Posted by rocyaice

smh.gif

What's your idea of selling your soul though? Because you can argue that everyone who's made it has sold their soul in some form or fashion.

No you cant.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

50 is too real

SMH at your whole response....cause 50 is a street dude and he has the sense to read and learn, that makes me respect him even more. Instead of being another ignorant cat from the hood, he has street smarts and book smarts but because he did his homework he's not real
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
Yea you have no clue what the 48 laws is about. That !$$is about manipulation. Hiding your true motives The fact he kmows it back and forth and rewrote it means he cant be trusted.
laugh.gif

Its not the fact he read the book. Hell read it. its the fact he follows it religiously nothing wrong with it but you know you gotta play chess with the %@%%*and that means hes a not a what you see is what you get %@%%* which is what a real dude is. Hes a ok he say hes going to call me but is he going to record myconvo !*@ %@%%*?

Back
Top Bottom