50 cent Lauches New Cite

Lol...
50 is really taking this to a whole other level.

I really enjoy G-Unit beef, 50 just makes it so entertaining.

laugh.gif
Cite

50 got a new bibliography

Am I the only one who finds this immature? Like a high school girl trying to bully online SMH. It was funny when he brought out Ross's baby mother out toNY, now dude made a site and a facebook page? What happened to making diss records?

i doubt 50 is responsible for that site...its driving traffic to other blogs like SOHH - if it was 50 there would be all thisis50 links...hes not dumb-
Meanwhile, 50 has also phoned into the Boss' hometown to give local rap fans the status of the beef.
"I have artists that have more money than Rick Ross...I don't actually feel like there's something wrong with him deciding to be a police officer, I feel like there's something wrong from a hip-hop perspective for you to be a part of law enforcement and totally write your career that you're the biggest drug dealer in Miami...We're gonna see his tax returns. That's the biggest embarrassment because you act like you got a billion dollars...He burned a lot of bridges with people that worked hard for him...When you're making adjustments, trust me man, you don't need to be playing with me...The difference with me and Rick Ross [fans], is mine is worldwide. (Power 96)

The rap battle has also caught the attention of former G-Unit member The Game.
"For the first time in four years, man, I'm kinda low key riding with 50 on this one," Game said in an interview. "I'm siding with this dude homie. It's crazy, I don't know what's gonna come of it but yo, Ross, call me on my phone man...Call me on three-way so I can get you outta this mess, man...[50] took his baby mama shopping. She's trying on fur coats with the Stevie Wonder jamming...Eh, Rick Ross, man, holla at your boy! 50 eating you boy!" (KUBE 93)

50's has recently been hitting radio stations nationwide addressing his stance against Ross.
"These people convince themselves that they're street. You're talking about a guy that's possibly the biggest possible fraud ever in hip-hop...Now look, Def Jam done put a gag order on him, told him shut up, you're killing us...Jackie-O, I spoke to her yesterday. She's supposed to be flying out to come talk to me...like with Trick Daddy, it's a lot of people in Miami that are clear that that's a fraud....I did my homework...so it's like keep it going...he was supposed to speak with Greg Street yesterday. They stopped that phone call from happening." (Big Boy in the Morning)

as long as ricky started it i have no problem with 50 finishing it ... but a rack of the %$#* hes doing is lame

50 is the new king of rap beef.... Remember BIG vs. PAC, it was before internet really popped off... What if Suge and Pac had the internet to blast theirattacks on BIG and Puff, I could imagine Pac doing stunts like this.

roll.gif
roll.gif

"On February 2nd, 2009; William Roberts declared retirement from rap due to the pressure to stay focused coming from New York rapper50 Cent. He was quoted as saying "I did not want to have my career demolished like Ja Rule, Cam'Ron, and Fat Joe." The three rappers referencedwere famous for becoming completely irrelevant after 50 Cent forced them into retirement. Currently there is no confirmed reports of what Officer Ricky plansto do in his near future, but it has been frequently rumored that he will return to Miami as acorrectional officer in order to pay off for his leased 1995 Chevy Tahoe."

Damn, 50 is really on the hunt to destroy this guy. The pictures on that site had me dying
laugh.gif

this is just the pot calling the kettle black. 50 is lame for this. He acting like he didn't steal his name just like Ross did. 50's gimmick has beenold. Call me when he actually makes a decent record again.

Back
Top Bottom