50 Cent lookin like he caught the virus

I don't think he's ever been that skinny in his life. Look like he dying. I didn't think he'd take his acting career this seriously but I guess he see that music money won't be enough no more
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by solesavage

I guess it is him. I would never pull some nonsense like that for a movie role.
img00010201005060008_tag.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
that whole baldy, Donkey Kong nose and the upset face is the icing on the cake.

Damn. He over here looking like Pookie from New Jack City. I never understood why people go to such extremes for movie roles. Christian Bale did the same !## for the Machinist. They never get paid enough to do this and never get Oscar consideration. Hopefully Fif gets something positive for this. I can respect his dedication to the role but man that's so unhealthy.

dude did get his tattoos on his arm removed. He kept the back piece, they used makeup to cover it up.

Thats a big sacrifice 50 is making for a role to show hes taking acting seriously. ala christian bale in the machinist

Originally Posted by KleanKicks

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

50 doing the most for these STRAIGHT TO DVD movies he making...it aint that serious dude

Seriously. Dude is going all out for some terrible movie with washed up D-list actors that everyone is going to stream online 
laugh.gif

Hope its a good movie.
He looks almost as bad as Christian Bale did when he was disgustingly skinny for his role in The Machinist (which is one of fav. movies.)

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by solesavage

I guess it is him. I would never pull some nonsense like that for a movie role.
img00010201005060008_tag.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
that whole baldy, Donkey Kong nose and the upset face is the icing on the cake.

its shocking to say the least, considering what we remember him to be for the past decade. however i can recall christian bale doing this for a role in 'the machinist'

bale_littlest.jpg

I believe Christian Bale went from that Machinist role to the Batman role right after. He gained all the weight back and got a lot bigger...I believe it was mentioned that because of this, he screwed up his metabolism forever.

It's good to take movie roles seriously, but damn, 50 didn't have to go get cancer for real....Taking method acting too far!

Originally Posted by sreggie101

its shocking to say the least, considering what we remember him to be for the past decade. however i can recall christian bale doing this for a role in 'the machinist'

bale_littlest.jpg

Definition of "DOING THE MOST"
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom