50 Cent ordered to pay $5 Million to Rick Ross' Baby Mother & Files For Bankruptcy

5 million is pocket change to this man, pay that ish up and get on with your life, why is even trying to fight this? :lol:

Last edited:
How Do you successfully file for bankruptcy if you have money?? Will dude lose his house?

Last edited:
Your company is registered like a person is. So your company is separate from you. You have a line of credit under your social and also under your company.

How Do you successfully file for bankruptcy if you have money?? Will dude lose his house?

You move money around to make it appear that you have less money than you really have. Show your debt obligations to prove you cannot pay them, therefore you're broke.

Slide out of having to pay debt, or pay pennies on the dollar.

50 Cent signs $78M underwear deal
Sarah Whitten | @sarahwhit10
Wednesday, 17 Dec 2014 | 7:12 PM ET
http://www.cnbc.com/2014/12/17/50-cent-signs-78m-underwear-deal.html

Last edited:
THis make no sense, we all know 50 not broke, he should just pay the 5 mill and keep it moving.

Why would he pay it if he doesn't have to tho?

Who would just give away 5Ms?

We all know Donald Trump isn't broke and he's pulled the same shtick a few times.

He's not broke man. Dude's net worth was like $150m - $200m like a year ago. I just checked and it's at $50m. Where the hell did that money go?

50 ain't dumb. I'd never doubt Fif's financials. He's a lot smarter than most guys out here. That's why he's been so filthy for so long. If he was gonna lose that money he woulda done it a long time ago.

Next someone's gonna tell me Jay lost everything on Tidal or some ****. Please 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
 his boxing company was a flop and he filed for bankruptcy on that also

5M is alot of liquid, these dudes arent athletes that get steady paychecks, most live off their businesses 

Shall we revisit why he is in this predicament? Beef w Rozay.  Some bs happened at BET awards. They exchanged some shots on wax.  50 made those Officer Ricky vids and then took a pic w Ross' baby momma.  Son had no chill and decided to put her sextape online.  IMO, went way too far with that move, but war is war.  He was ordered to pay $5M cause of his own actions.  He can't take his L like a man? Pulling the ol "you can't play with my ball, give it back".  

What I don't understand is that this street cat has been suing other ppl like Q from WSHH for petty stuff. Making fun of Diddy for the UCLA incident. Making fun of Shah for not bailing out Bobby, but he can't take his own L. Yet he's out here here pulling these moves?

Give 50 cent your biggest hee-haw.  

Shall we revisit why he is in this predicament? Beef w Rozay.  Some bs happened at BET awards. They exchanged some shots on wax.  50 made those Officer Ricky vids and then took a pic w Ross' baby momma.  Son had no chill and decided to put her sextape online.  IMO, went way too far with that move, but war is war.  He was ordered to pay $5M cause of his own actions.  He can't take his L like a man? Pulling the ol "you can't play with my ball, give it back".  

What I don't understand is that this street cat has been suing other ppl like Q from WSHH for petty stuff. Making fun of Diddy for the UCLA incident. Making fun of Shah for not bailing out Bobby, but he can't take his own L. Yet he's out here here pulling these moves?

Give 50 cent your biggest hee-haw.  
50 has took many L's I never understood why people think he some Don, even with the Game beef he started all the drama over some elementary ish

Somebody need to call son out. If it were someone else he'd be making IG videos laughing and making jokes.

i hope the judges figure this one out and makes him pay that 5 Mill, these rich people be scamming to the point where they act like their broke .:smh:

the sons mother gets no blame?
Nah you just dont stop messin with your son once he become a teenager just cause u dont like the way a woman talks about you...

50 worth over 100 M's u really think his baby mom is gon work???

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom