50 Cent picks up his first W since Pimping Vitamin Water

i love chelseaaaaaa

she hits on a lot of the guys on her show tho so imma need more to this story for myself to fully believe theyre a real couple

Originally Posted by Meangene4

She likes BBC
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
ayo?

Been wanted in on that since the first time i peeped the show

And i doubt they are dating,they got spotted out together once? i dont think Fif would cuff her but the media always uses the word 'dating' because its more PC than F' Buddies
laugh.gif

I have not a clue what you all see in this lady but i guess...to each their own. I see no body whatsover and she looks like an aging Caucasian lady who sips dark black coffee all day. Doubt I would even get aroused looking at her and honestly think 50 has an ulterior (financial) motive, imo.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Never saw what people see in this chick..She's not even funny and she looks like a 40 year old soccer mom

She is not attractive at all.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Never saw what people see in this chick..She's not even funny and she looks like a 40 year old soccer mom

That's the whole point she looks like a MILF.

The %%@*? Man, I swear...the females ya'll obsess over....she's not even remotely attractive; not even on my drunkest night

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

shes on decembers cover of playboy
sexy-pic-of-chelsea-handler-naked.jpg

Maaaaannnnn, Playboy STAY airbrushing the $%%@ out of females...

THIS is what she REALLY looks like w/out all the extra work:

Chelsea-handler-fat-ugly.jpg

i sorta kinda want chelsey. fif needs buzz, my guess is he planning a new power move and he needs a famous white lady on his arm

i read "50th law"

shes got that planet of the apes type face. I feel like her thang smell like when you try to febreeze over your dookie stank...

What the hell are you guys talking about? There's something about her? 
indifferent.gif
 She's wrinkly. pass

Back
Top Bottom