50 Cent Responds To GZA's Diss

laugh.gif
tired.gif
eyes.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
�Why is dude soundin drunk a lot lately? Also if he is so much"better" than Gza why respond? Gza will probably throw some jabs on w/e the next album is but this shhh is a waste wherever it goes.

smokin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
50 is an idiot man. i dont know why he try to get on dudes for using big words in their raps like thats a bad thing
laugh.gif
. remember when he was talkinabout how nas reads too much and his music is too smart for people. come on 50

So he dissed Soulja Boy, too? Honestly. if GZA has been in the rap game for this long, why ON EARTH would he diss a 16 year old is just beyond me.
indifferent.gif

Let me guess 50 said something about the Wu not selling records and how they are irrelevant or some shh...I'm bout to watch the video after I type this
laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"Philosophies.......... prophecies...... microsopes........... he's a scientist"

50 knows he can't pop off at the Wu, mattafact groups like Run DMC, Wu are the main reason why rappers can go on world tours across the globe so 50 shouldindeed be thanking them.

Why cats always making a big deal about age... sounding mad insecure.

yo word up though, i dont even like 50 like that but son is FUNNY. i mean i would rather hear a comedy CD from this dude then his music.

i already know yall dudes gonna be getting at 50 since yall love wu-tang but how can you not get a kick out of this..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

so many qouatables
laugh.gif

"we googled him, he was born in '66"
laugh.gif

"i got an old school impala the same age as you"
laugh.gif

"the camaro came out the same year as you"
laugh.gif

"philosphies,prophicies.microscopes"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
at GZA for tryna dis soulja boy
indifferent.gif

like the dude starvin harlem said..these wu@%$%$*! is mad washed up..it's not '96 anymore.

Originally Posted by MBen32

i already know yall dudes gonna be getting at 50 since yall love wu-tang but how can you not get a kick out of this..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

so many qouatables
laugh.gif

"we googled him, he was born in '66"
laugh.gif

"i got an old school impala the same age as you"
laugh.gif

"the camaro came out the same year as you"
laugh.gif

"philosphies,prophicies.microscopes"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
at GZA for tryna dis soulja boy
indifferent.gif

like the dude starvin harlem said..these wu@%$%$*! is mad washed up..it's not '96 anymore.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
50 is that dude
roll.gif

I'm on my way back to Amsterdam, my friends are gonna smoke till they can't see straight.

I said damn, i said damn, whatchu wanna smoke some s~ called amensia for?

I said give them the one with the dust on it. Give them the Wu-Tang. Where da wu-tang at?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
@ Gza going at a 16 year old.

How are you gonna diss a kid born in the 90's? He young enuff to be yo grandson.

I hate 50, but damn, he's a straight up comedian now. At least he has something to fall back on when his gimmicks don't help him sell.
laugh.gif

this is what's wrong with hip hop nowadays

you go to any underground hip hop show and dudes clown 50 and soulja boy

because theya re GAHHHHBBAAAAGGEE!

SMH@50 for thinking he can still crush people.

jada destroyed you!
so did joe!

fall back!

jada destroyed you!

so did joe!
roll.gif

50 murked both of them clowns.

Bleek is a bigger priority than Jadakiss on the Roc... he is the new Joe Buddens.

Let's move onto something more interesting than jada and fat joe... TROY SMITH finally getting some playingtime in bmore.

Fat Joe lost his mind with that garbage song with jholiday and named his album elephant in the room.........
roll.gif
roll.gif

the Wu is washed up. every last one of them ~s

no one's check for wu-tang, that's why their last album and ghostfaces album bricked harder than JR Writer.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
@ gza going at 50 to get some attention so their album would sell morethan 10 copies.

All yall
indifferent.gif
Gza but know he right. It seems like an old head gottaskool yall I didnt know so many NTers were down with Soulja Boy

smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom