50 Cent Responds To GZA's Diss

Originally Posted by TCW 96

^
Son,

In Da Club > Wu-Tang x 1000000

Whatever
indifferent.gif

ummm, yeah. the least bit entertaining. gza was only speaking the truth. most importantly, the NO TALENT lines cuz it's true. one dude has to creategimmicks to sell an LP and got punked sales-wise (kanye, you are that dude), and the other changed the gender of his name to the opposite and got the nextone-hit wonder black boy band to back him up (i-15, ummm, REALLY).

but i understand, it's mostly teeny-bopper white chicks, or dudes from the inner city who need something to identify with because they lack the mentalcapacity of NORMAL people, who buy this crappy music.

Gza's verse on Protect Ya Neck > 50's career.

Take away album sales and what exactly is there to brag about in terms of his career, dude made 1 hot album.

and also LOL @ how 50 talking about how RZA and his brother made the money while the rest of the Wu was dusted.

$#@* RZA was probably the most dusted...with his bobby digital $#@* where he thought he was a superhero...
that's definitely true my dude. RZA #+!%#% them all out of a bunch of money. that's basically the root of most of, if not all the tension(and downfall) of the Wu, and supposedly the reason why Cappadonna left.

I respect both of them . . . Wu Tang's movement was REAL, and will prolly never be matched, but at the same time G Unit makes a pretty good brand of themore mainstream street @%*$ . . .

Doesn't change the fact their last 3 have been warmed up garbage . . . Hopefully this inspires both od them to make decent music . . .

No Unity in NY . . . This is gonna prolong that a lil longer.

Dis this dis that are we back to pre school Rappers just do this crap to promote themselves when they not in the spot light

50 cent is not even in the same category of music as the Wu.
50 is rap music.
Wu is hiphop.
Big difference.

Whats the big deal indeed Gza, you look at this thread too many dudes talkin bout shh that got nothin to do with what was said. Curtis is NOT lyrical and thatsthat.

smokin.gif

Why my dude GZA sound real sour?

EDIT: After watching the video above (dude back peedling), am gonna have to call back court violation on kid,
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MBen32

i already know yall dudes gonna be getting at 50 since yall love wu-tang but how can you not get a kick out of this..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

so many qouatables
laugh.gif

"we googled him, he was born in '66"
laugh.gif

"i got an old school impala the same age as you"
laugh.gif

"the camaro came out the same year as you"
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BenFranklinAve

"Philosophies.......... prophecies...... microsopes........... he's a scientist"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom