50 CENT TO PAY HIS RESPECTS TO FAT JOE! *VID* UP NOW!

Sales are all down not even uncle murda, true life, papoose, or saigon are probably gonna get 50k first week and i rock with all of them even buddens did 1800and pete rock my mans only did 3800. NY hip hop is at a serious all time low.

Didnt scrappy, buck, banks, and mobb deep do the same numbers on a major last year??? i remember nt every week "my %+% on gone sell your %+% goneflop"

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

fat joe sold 50k independently

Thats horrible B...

Didn't Jimmy do 500k?
roll.gif

MY GAWED...its da FIRST WEEK...jim jones took nearly a year to go gold with ballin.
let's look at from a PURELY business standpoint....who do you think invested more money on they're album, 50 cent or fat joe?

da common sense answer would be 50 cent, cuz fat joe has a entire inhouse production who he's paying pennies to da dollar to his beats..

so when 50 cent only went 1xplatinum, when he was aimin for multliple plat numbers..and was spending and investing on promo..you do you think is takin da L?why else would 50 say it was a dud...cuz that album stalled after nearly 5 videos...he was on his last ticket before "i get money"

since fat joe is on a independent label...THEY SHIP LESS UNITS THEN A MAJOR, dont ya wonder why after 1-2 years its kinda hard to get a older indpendent album?

some one ya are letting da da theatrics of 50 cent blind you from da business of music....let's not forgot that no one else on g-unit outside buck andMAAAYBE banks with a STRONG mixtape grind have da ability to move that much more copies than fat joe, and they're on major labels.

da funniest thing about this whole thing is fat joe isn't my favorite rapper at all, but i just hate to see ya discredit a guy who's been makin prettygood albums for almost 16 years and trying to put da nail in his coffin.

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

fat joe sold 50k independently

Thats horrible B...

Didn't Jimmy do 500k?
roll.gif

MY GAWED...its da FIRST WEEK...jim jones took nearly a year to go gold with ballin.
let's look at from a PURELY business standpoint....who do you think invested more money on they're album, 50 cent or fat joe?

da common sense answer would be 50 cent, cuz fat joe has a entire inhouse production who he's paying pennies to da dollar to his beats..

so when 50 cent only went 1xplatinum, when he was aimin for multliple plat numbers..and was spending and investing on promo..you do you think is takin da L? why else would 50 say it was a dud...cuz that album stalled after nearly 5 videos...he was on his last ticket before "i get money"

since fat joe is on a independent label...THEY SHIP LESS UNITS THEN A MAJOR, dont ya wonder why after 1-2 years its kinda hard to get a older indpendent album?

some one ya are letting da da theatrics of 50 cent blind you from da business of music....let's not forgot that no one else on g-unit outside buck and MAAAYBE banks with a STRONG mixtape grind have da ability to move that much more copies than fat joe, and they're on major labels.

da funniest thing about this whole thing is fat joe isn't my favorite rapper at all, but i just hate to see ya discredit a guy who's been makin pretty good albums for almost 16 years and trying to put da nail in his coffin.

I see what u sayin' but lets not kidd ourselves 1x platinum is not a dud especially in the day in age were very few artists continually go platinum,its a dud compared to 50's high standards because he sold over 20 miillion with his first 2 albums. Thats what 50 means when he calls his ##%+ a dud.

He actually has outsold Jay-Z's "American Gangster" and nobody would dare call that album a dud.

btw Rotten Apple still moved like 200 k the 1st week with very little promotion.

Damn yo......Dudes get emotional as hell worrying about another man that aint contributing to paying their bills............Im not real big on Fat joe or 50forreal........But i can listed to 50 ALOT more than i could Fat joe.

The video is funny as hell though...................I dont really think Interscope is putting up much money for 50 anymore anyways.....Didnt he just get aquarter billion dollars selling that vitamin water a couple years ago??...........

Like 50 said, people outside the country dont know who Fat Joe is, or any of the other rappers out.........But they are all over 50

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Damn yo......Dudes get emotional as hell worrying about another man that aint contributing to paying their bills............Im not real big on Fat joe or 50 forreal........But i can listed to 50 ALOT more than i could Fat joe.
basically

joey lost money on the producers alone.

laugh.gif
@ dude tryin' to say he made 50k off the album on the first week.

get the hell outta here, how you gonna only sell 46k and MAKE money.

you don't gotta have a degree in business to know that.

What ya people don't understand is fat joe most likely RECOUPED from da digital downloads of his I won't tell single...and everything that his album isprofit......

What ya people don't understand is fat joe most likely RECOUPED from da digital downloads of his I won't tell single...

iTunes is the #1 digital music distributor and #2 overall music distributor behind best buy.

fat joe's single nor album isn't even in the top 100.

recoup? i thinks not.

50 nor joey are my favorite rappers, but this is pure entertainment.

a hit single means nothing these days.

fat joe better do something, because he's about to be finished.

why would u even brag about makin 50 k off of your 1st week?....thats not even enough money to get buck, yayo, or banks to peform at a club much less 50.

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

What ya people don't understand is fat joe most likely RECOUPED from da digital downloads of his I won't tell single...and everything that his album is profit......

Is Fat Joe paying your bills or something man??? You are defending this dude like a girl does when someone is talking about her man.......No disrespect toyou but i just cant understand defending something that means nothing to you.......... I know you love music, but your love for music should only go soo far.

why would u even brag about makin 50 k off of your 1st week?
why would you use money as topic to a guy who made 150-400 million (depending on who you ask) off vitamin water?

if one thing 50 cent has is money.

and this moron wants to brag about making 50k.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom