-----50 Cent VS JAY-Z (KING of NEW YORK)------

So BIG didn't lay the blueprint??
ohwell.gif

Cats will say ANYthing on here
smh.gif

Camel can't be the KING of NY, maybe Trenton or wherever he ("supposidly") hustled @, but there's ONLY one King OfNY, anyone else trying to claim that title is wasting their time... Real Ns know...

No matter how much Ns imitate & copy his @%%$, they NEVER will be...

Wasn't NOBODY talkin that King Of NY @%%$ before BIG... Now that he's dead its a race for the crown?? Come on, Ns wasn't doin ANYthing when he wasalive, but as soon as he die Ns want the crown??

What part of the game is that??

Pissed off cause Biggie & Pac just missed ALL this...
Watchin all these cheap imitations get rich off 'em...

smh.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

BIG laid the blueprint to keep East Coast rap alive back then for the next 20 years... His death was unfortunate and we'll just leave it at that.

Fixed.

word, i'll give da crown to da carcass of frank white before i ever think da camel has a right to it.

son in my opinion never earned it.

I'm sorry you feel that way.

roll.gif
roll.gif

deuce for president!

Originally Posted by ninjahood

umm...50 cent would've sold numbers regardless without da shady cosign...his buzz was deafin' in NYC, you'd had to be a moron not to sign him, 50 was turnin down deals

when 50 is da future was scorchin NYC.

maybe so but put up the same numbers he did without Dre on the board? strongly doubt that

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by ninjahood

umm...50 cent would've sold numbers regardless without da shady cosign...his buzz was deafin' in NYC, you'd had to be a moron not to sign him, 50 was turnin down deals

when 50 is da future was scorchin NYC.

maybe so but put up the same numbers he did without Dre on the board? strongly doubt that
exactly.

Wasn't NOBODY talkin that King Of NY @%%$ before BIG... Now that he's dead its a race for the crown?? Come on, Ns wasn't doin ANYthing when he was alive, but as soon as he die Ns want the crown??

I can tell this is a sensitive subject matter for you others and it's duly noted. With that being said out of respect for the deceased, if you want we cansay that Biggie is the King of New York. We'll just say that Jay Z was/is the King of Hip Hop. Does that work better for you champ??

deuce for president!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Wasn't NOBODY talkin that King Of NY @%%$ before BIG... Now that he's dead its a race for the crown?? Come on, Ns wasn't doin ANYthing when he was alive, but as soon as he die Ns want the crown??

I can tell this is a sensitive subject matter for you others and it's duly noted. With that being said out of respect for the deceased, if you want we can say that Biggie is the King of New York. We'll just say that Jay Z was/is the King of Hip Hop. Does that work better for you champ??

deuce for president!
happy.gif

Camel is the King Of S.H.I.T. Hop... That's on point.

Why are Camel fans talkin that King Of New York %$!! ANYway?? That was ALWAYS BIG's things... Let that N be his OWNman... Be a legend in your skin...

Camel is just as corny as his fans, wanna take another man title and run with it
smh.gif
... Why don't Jay be whatever the hell he was from 88-96, don'twait till a N die and try to claim his title... You suppose to have respect...

xxljaycover.jpg

Why does this @%*$ look familiar??

source-july-1995-701.jpg

NY is for tastemakers... We don't copy, we don't eat off other Ns plate... We set the standard... Camel can never be the king because he's not theOG thing, he's not even a Retro, he's a varient...

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

So BIG didn't lay the blueprint??
ohwell.gif

Cats will say ANYthing on here
smh.gif

Camel can't be the KING of NY, maybe Trenton or wherever he ("supposidly") hustled @, but there's ONLY one King Of NY, anyone else trying to claim that title is wasting their time... Real Ns know...

What part of the game is that??

Pissed off cause Biggie & Pac just missed ALL this...
Watchin all these cheap imitations get rich off 'em...

smh.gif
Jay-Z made his own lane. Big and Pac passing away just opened the doors for him. That's not Jay's fault. Don't blame him for steppingup and taking advantage.

He milked the game like a hustler.

NY is for tastemakers... We don't copy, we don't eat off other Ns plate... We set the standard... Camel can never be the king because he's not the OG thing, he's not even a Retro, he's a varient...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dude went JB on em

Are we talkin about The King Of NY as it pretains to Hip Hop?? Or are we talkin bout movie's??

Cause I NEVER heard "Lucky Lefty" call himself King while Christopher "Frank White" Wallace was living??

If Ronald Christopher Walken made a hip hop album, I'd love to be pointed in the right direction
nerd.gif

Other than that, Jay like his fans ride other Ns %+@+% WAAAAAAY too much
Jay-Z made his own lane. Big and Pac passing away just opened the doors for him. That's not Jay's fault. Don't blame him for stepping up and taking advantage.

Pardon me I had to
laugh.gif
@ that...

REAL hustlers don't eat off other Ns plates, dead or alive... Thats what *@$* riders do...

REAL Hustlers make a way for THEMSELVES... What did Jay do after BIG passed?? Enlisted the Hitmen to try and recreate that Bad Boy sound to no avail... Then heswitched it up again with Hard Knock Life...

Are we talkin about The King Of NY as it pretains to Hip Hop?? Or are we talkin bout movie's??

Cause I NEVER heard "Lucky Lefty" call himself King while Christopher "Frank White" Wallace was living??

If Ronald Christopher Walken made a hip hop album, I'd love to be pointed in the right direction
nerd.gif

Other than that, Jay like his fans ride other Ns #+!!% WAAAAAAY too much
thats cause Jay wasnt the king at that time.
ohwell.gif

edit: so we all understand. its quite obvious that 50 is not the "current" King of New York right?

I dont like where this going...bring this back to the topic at hand with fiddy cent

Harlem after a king in real life dies...somebody else has to come replace him...they just dont run around aimlessly w/o a leader

In the Spirit of King Louis....

BIG is the King of New York "Biggie da 1st"

JAY-Z is the King of New York "Jigga da 2nd"

fiddy cent is da gesture lol

and for any Nas fans with a isshty look on ya face right now....Nas is "King Arthur"....was it real or just a story?? lol....no shots at NaS...he top5 all time...dont shoot me
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

I would think "Hov" would be the first person to say that BIG paved the road that he and others like 50 have been able to walk down and flourish. Butwho knows anymore.

Everyone wants to take credit for everything.

EDIT:
sick.gif

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

I dont like where this going...bring this back to the topic at hand with fiddy cent

Harlem after a king in real life dies...somebody else has to come replace him...they just dont run around aimlessly w/o a leader

and for any Nas fans with a isshty look on ya face right now....Nas is "King Arthur"....was it real or just a story?? lol
& what happened to the east coast when BIG was living/leading?? It flourished, he brought it back to the east...

What happened on Jay's watch/when he was "leading"?? The coast died out...

nerd.gif

Other than that, Jay like his fans ride other Ns %+@+% WAAAAAAY too much
Jay-Z made his own lane. Big and Pac passing away just opened the doors for him. That's not Jay's fault. Don't blame him for stepping up and taking advantage.

Pardon me I had to
laugh.gif
@ that...

REAL hustlers don't eat off other Ns plates, dead or alive... Thats what *@$* riders do...

REAL Hustlers make a way for THEMSELVES... What did Jay do after BIG passed?? Enlisted the Hitmen to try and recreate that Bad Boy sound to no avail... Then he switched it up again with Hard Knock Life...
How did Jay "eat" off Big's or Pac's plate?

When did the ROC try to re-create the "bad boy" sound?

and for any Nas fans with a isshty look on ya face right now....Nas is "King Arthur"....was it real or just a story?? lol
& what happened to the east coast when BIG was living/leading?? It flourished, he brought it back to the east...

"I get the spoils cause the Victor is me, ME _"
roll.gif

156? %%*%+

How is that Jay's fault when Mobb Deep, Mase, Jadakiss, DMX, and many others were phasing out?

Back
Top Bottom