50 Cent vs Rick Ross (Latest: Rick Ross Drops A Cartoon About G-Unit )

"its because your a cop Rick!"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

Are yall implying that when Cam comes back out he won't go GOLD!?!?!?!

Basically. kill season didn't even go gold and he was in the spotlight then. got shot and everything.

Originally Posted by Supafly122

Originally Posted by Flash Uno

i really want eminem to join this beef and smash these fools once and for all........
i wish eminem had beef wit every rapper
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Eminem wouldnt reduce himself to beef... Even 50 say Eminem doesnt have time to %#$% with Lil wayne when he was sayin how Em is scared to hop on atrack with him

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

NT don't seem as perturbed at Ross and Fif for this beef as they were at Joe and Sai.

Definitions of perturbed on the Web:
flustered: thrown into a state of agitated confusion; (`rattled' is an informal term)

Just to save some other dudes the time to go look. Stop with them grown words please.
roll.gif
roll.gif

NT don't seem as perturbed at Ross and Fif for this beef as they were at Joe and Sai.

Ross and 50 have careers at stake what do Budden and Saigon have to lose nothing they both win by putting each other down

So Cuuuurrtiissss is goin around callin people cops now. I see he's been studying Cam'ron: Art of War.

it wasnt really expected ross came out of no where and came at 50 and in the same track 50 called out lil wayne and rick ross

Originally Posted by meth68

flustered: thrown into a state of agitated confusion; (`rattled' is an informal term)

Just to save some other dudes the time to go look. Stop with them grown words please.
roll.gif
roll.gif
dumbing down is not whats up.

we both just learned a new word.
pimp.gif

Thats whats up.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by meth68

roll.gif
roll.gif
dumbing down is not whats up.

we both just learned a new word.
pimp.gif

Thats whats up.
No doubt, I cant just break it out though, people might call me out on it. I may use it around the house today and give it a shot. Maybe break itout next Friday
laugh.gif

after listening to it again, it wasn't all that bad but 50 needs to go back to the power of a dollar 50, watch this new album be very good and it gethorrid album sales talk about irony

Originally Posted by asu334

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

What happaned with E-Class and Ross though
and who/what exactly is e class?
E Class was ross' manager & potna. When Ross left slip n slide I guess he left E Class probably over money.

and whats the big deal about him? was he somebody big in the streets?

Virginia is the South..
laugh.gif
you cant wake up one day and say you aren't in the south in Virginia It doesn't work like that
laugh.gif

Yo this east south argument is stuuuuuupid. Hip hop in general is in shambles right now..it's like less than 10 cats moving units consistently right now.And a good amount of them are from the south. HOWEVER, the East as a whole has many more talented rappers than the south...they just have no clue how to 1)stop beefing over nothing 2) pick good beats 3) market themselves. Dudes like Jada, Fab, Joe Budden, Beans, Lloyd Banks, Freeway, etc. SHOULD be goin plateverytime they drop. Bottom line is it's the south's time to shine...West coast had it's time, NYC did, Midwest, now the south. And TIME, since,I'm just now replying....I'm not worried about you at all....but you are jocking they fresh right down to your beats.....do you not a region.

Back
Top Bottom