50 Cent Won't Drop His Album Until Eminem Drops(Rick Ross Won?)

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

his two singles are wack
eek.gif
he had 2 singles???

That's what I'm trying to figure out. I know he had that "Get Up," but what was the other one?

im guessing he knows that people aint feelin the wack singles he puttin out.... hopefully we can look forward to eminem's album....

He doesn't have "I Get Money" this time around. 50 is done. This Ross beef was keepin him semi-relevant music wise.

Why are you dudes worried about damn records sales like you getting a cut? FACT: Ross' Trilla is better than any album 50 has put out aside from GRODT andPOTD.

Originally Posted by young dunny

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

Smart move he realizes he might be able to ride Em's wave for a some more album sales.
exactly...everything he has released has been trash, at this point he has no choice but to piggyback em's album
QFT

Smart move he realizes he might be able to ride Em's wave for a some more album sales.
same thing i thought. eminem is gonna have a bigger buzz than him at the release of this so he'll be able to borrow some of his buzz after theem album drops

50 Pennies...i mean 50 Cent will never be an equal or fit in up there wit Dre an Em......NEVER....Em is easily top 2 lyricists EVER...if not 1....Dre is easilytop 2 best producers ever if not 1......what is 50 Cent top 2 of......50 is just a squirrel tryin to git a nut....and he just so happened to git 200 millionnuts....not from rapping directly but indirectly....he a bubblegum rapper....the BOSS got more skills then 50...vanilla ice and Hammer had more skills.....50gonna get enough of startin beef to promote albums...watch...just read my sig

50 Pennies...i mean 50 Cent will never be an equal or fit in up there wit Dre an Em......NEVER....Em is easily top 2 lyricists EVER...if not 1....Dre is easily top 2 best producers ever if not 1......what is 50 Cent top 2 of......50 is just a squirrel tryin to git a nut....and he just so happened to git 200 million nuts....not from rapping directly but indirectly....he a bubblegum rapper....the BOSS got more skills then 50...vanilla ice and Hammer had more skills.....50 gonna get enough of startin beef to promote albums...watch...just read my sig
50 is a dope songwriter regardless of what anyone says...

Until after Em drops his album? When the hell is that? Aftermath don't ever drop albums. I wouldn't be shocked if I didn't see a Em album until2010. Fif ain't had a hit single since about 6 singles ago.

No matter whether you think Ross had something to do with this or not(he didn't lol) we all know Ross is gonna make it like he did. I expect to see a videoin the near future about how he pushed the "munkey's" album back lol. Seriously though this dude Fif need to give this rap $!# up. I'm sickof seeing and hearing his watered down singles.

basically...cuz his buzzz is ICE COLD right now.

IDK if you guys remember but 50 keep taking L's. Curtis was suppose to com out the same day as TI vs TIP & he tried to use scare tactics to get TI tochange his date, they were suppose to come out the same day as the BET awards. Plus the L to Kanye West & no ones feeling this corny beef. Good movedeciding not to drop

Curtis album almost sold more than Ross 2 albums together... (1.4 compared to 700k for 2 albums)

Ross makes hit records....stop it.
What's his highest single chart position? Was it Hustlin? I think the joint with Nelly off the Trilla album.... not sure the exact position ill check whenI get home.

Im almost certain no Rick Ross song spun more than Ayo Technology.

Im not sure where this whole Rick Ross makes hit records... thing comes from, and why nobody has shot this down... its ok to like dude music but that'sjust dumb.

(After doing some research.... Ross's highest single went #17 on the Hot 100 billboard single chart......that's his highest single position.)
And Ayo Technology went #5.... and that was on the Curtis album.... so please stop with the Rick Ross makes hit records talk.... hit records are #1-10 in mybook....anything else is just a hot song

If you just like Ross better than 50 its perfectly fine to say that

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

Why is this N' frontin? His album got pushed back b/c his two singles are wack and instead of looking like a fool and wasting money on dropping 5 singles w/ 5 vids like he did his last effort he jus gonna try to ride Em's success to at least a gold album.

If Em doesnt drop or doesnt sell well 50s gonna switch his release date til after Detox comes out

QFT! Oww!

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

Why is this N' frontin? His album got pushed back b/c his two singles are wack and instead of looking like a fool and wasting money on dropping 5 singles w/ 5 vids like he did his last effort he jus gonna try to ride Em's success to at least a gold album.

If Em doesnt drop or doesnt sell well 50s gonna switch his release date til after Detox comes out

instead of looking like a fool and wasting money on dropping 5 singles w/ 5 vids like he did his last effort
Yep, That's exactly what happened.

He dropped like 4 singles from Curtis, And none worked...Not even Timberlake and Timbo could save him.

He got lucky with I Get Money which was literally made on the fly...I think he got the beat from some unknown cat a month before Curtis was set to release.

So he dodged a bullet last time...Iono about this time.

And it wouldn't even be a big deal (I don't judge N's based on their sales) if he didn't waste so much energy talking about how "ArtistA" didn't sell this much, Or downtalking "Artist B" because they don't have a hot single. Now he has to do major numbers everytime hedrops or else he'll look like a hypocrite. He spends his time critiquing other artist's sales, So how does it look when he can't deliver?

Stats mean nothing, Ross does have a completely fake persona, but is 50 really out killing people? Nah, it's music, it's exagerrated, but at this pointin the game Ross is better at music. And whoever said this would be 50's first loss needs to re-examine The Game/50 beef, cuz Game ate 50 up, no !@+%...andJada killed 50, and Ye outsold him...his days are numbered...

I don't care if 50 was giving his album out for free, I don't want that garbage. He might have exposed Ross or whatever but Ross>>>>50 interms of quality.

Back
Top Bottom