$50 Chick-fil-A card giveaway... WINNER IS swaggyt

Have y'all considered the possibility of swaggyt swaggyt being another NTer's burner account?
Maybe he wanted an increased probability of winning. :nerd:
I wouldn't do this for a measly follow. It's not deep. :lol:

:lol: I’m not a burner account. In honor of winning this NT giveaway imma get NT’s favorite CFA meal... grilled chicken club with the honey roasted bbq and CFA sauce. Salute bodeine brazy bodeine brazy
upload_2018-7-30_15-12-35.jpeg

Good morning NT fam :D:nthat:

IMG_0584.JPG

To verify your follow, post your username in this thread. If you wish to keep your social private, you can pm me your username.

Post or pm me your username so you can be eligible for the giveaway.

SHOW US THE PM HE SENT YOU TO GET HIS NAME INTO THE CONTEST.

Good morning fellas.

IMG_0602.PNG
I'm curious how this swaggyt ended up in between two entries who posted 12 min apart. Did you see dakid23 and add him to the list, then swaggyt (through a PM you received?), and then switch back to the thread to add maicolkickhead? They posted 12 min apart and you posted the revised list 5 hours later. It would seem more logical if you logged onto NT, checked your PM's and added swaggyt to the list, and then those other two guys after. Or added those two guys together and then swaggyt. How did swaggyt get sandwiched between them is what I wanna know.

I'm curious how this swaggyt ended up in between two entries who posted 12 min apart. Did you see dakid23 and add him to the list, then swaggyt (through a PM you received?), and then switch back to the thread to add maicolkickhead? They posted 12 min apart and you posted the revised list 5 hours later. It would seem more logical if you logged onto NT, checked your PM's and added swaggyt to the list, and then those other two guys after. Or added those two guys together and then swaggyt. How did swaggyt get sandwiched between them is what I wanna know.
i dont understand this post
but it seems like real detective work
so im rollin

- So an account is made in 2013
- Sits idle for 5 years
- Decides to randomly join a giveaway and send PM
- Wins said giveaway
- Ultimately decides to make the FIRST post in user's history just to say thank and proclaim its not a burner

user name: sawggyT
OP twitter/ig name: Tonyperspective

ChickScandal

If swaggyt is indeed a real person he don't deserve that gift card. Who the hell orders a grilled sandwich from chick fila.
That's like going to the hood Chinese spot and ordering tofu

ChickScandal

If swaggyt is indeed a real person he don't deserve that gift card. Who the hell orders a grilled sandwich from chick fila.
That's like going to the hood Chinese spot and ordering tofu
I mean in his defense
He prolly likes grilled chicken sandwiches
Jack in the box grilled chicken sourdough sandwich is :pimp:
But I’m just defending the sandwich choice
Op a damn liar about that giftcard

Back
Top Bottom