50% FNF

I need some am 95's, mints are nice. Still need griffyes, pm if you can help.

WHO NEEDS A HOOKUP? PM ME. DONT PM ME IF YOUR NOT WILLING TO TIP MY CONNECT AND/OR YOUR BROKE.
laugh.gif

We all need to help each other on this one. I know some people (such as myself) will pay a premium to get the hook up.

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

they always have the 50% a week before the 30% fnf.

That's not true.

And im still trying to figure out what the OP is talking about.
Does he mean a Friends in family event? Because if so it def isn't going to bee 50% off.

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

WHO NEEDS A HOOKUP? PM ME. DONT PM ME IF YOUR NOT WILLING TO TIP MY CONNECT AND/OR YOUR BROKE.
laugh.gif
How does the tipping work? Like give it to them on the side or give it to them when we pay for the items? and also how much to tip?

Tip depends on how much you buy, be fair with each other.

Take in considertaion that youll be paying paypal fees and shipping too.

NEVER ASK TO MEET AT THE STORE SO YOU CAN PICK STUFF OUT. Plain stupid and will kill your connect.

The people that are close to me only have that privilege

Tip depends on how much you buy, be fair with each other.

Take in considertaion that youll be paying paypal fees and shipping too.

NEVER ASK TO MEET AT THE STORE SO YOU CAN PICK STUFF OUT. Plain stupid and will kill your connect.

The people that are close to me only have that privilege
I wouldnt risk it regardless.

Originally Posted by Air STi

laugh.gif
How does the tipping work? Like give it to them on the side or give it to them when we pay for the items? and also how much to tip?

Honestly F these Paypal dudes...all you need to do is go to some outta the way wack spot that aint that busy....early in the morning or when the spot is deadso your spot doesnt get blown....Just starting talking about kicks...ask whats excluded from the 50 (so they know you know was sup)....tell them your payingcash...ask if "insert name here" is working today...when they say they dont know who your talking about....just tell them you always take care ofdude on the 50....they ask again, you paying cash?....Walk to the register, pay with the tip and your good...(i.e $100 = $50 after..give 3 $20's dont askfor change...or $80 = $40 after..give $50 dont ask for change)...Now wack spots dont usually have %%+..take the joints back to the "real" spot, andexchange them, no reciept, for what you really wanted and your straight....

Schooled...by my dude Will.....Where is will anyway???

Honestly F these Paypal dudes...all you need to do is go to some outta the way wack spot that aint that busy....early in the morning or when the spot is dead so your spot doesnt get blown....Just starting talking about kicks...ask whats excluded from the 50 (so they know you know was sup)....tell them your paying cash...ask if "insert name here" is working today...when they say they dont know who your talking about....just tell them you always take care of dude on the 50....they ask again, you paying cash?....Walk to the register, pay with the tip and your good...(i.e $100 = $50 after..give 3 $20's dont ask for change...or $80 = $40 after..give $50 dont ask for change)...Now wack spots dont usually have %%+..take the joints back to the "real" spot, and exchange them, no reciept, for what you really wanted and your straight....

Goodluck with that lol

It might work but if the employees are on a fake boss tip "I cant do it man, blah blah blah" dont be surprised.

Theres always onesof those in every store and one snitch.

Honestly F these Paypal dudes...all you need to do is go to some outta the way wack spot that aint that busy....early in the morning or when the spot is dead so your spot doesnt get blown....Just starting talking about kicks...ask whats excluded from the 50 (so they know you know was sup)....tell them your paying cash...ask if "insert name here" is working today...when they say they dont know who your talking about....just tell them you always take care of dude on the 50....they ask again, you paying cash?....Walk to the register, pay with the tip and your good...(i.e $100 = $50 after..give 3 $20's dont ask for change...or $80 = $40 after..give $50 dont ask for change)...Now wack spots dont usually have %%+..take the joints back to the "real" spot, and exchange them, no reciept, for what you really wanted and your straight....

Goodluck with that lol

It might work but if the employees are on a fake boss tip "I cant do it man, blah blah blah" dont be surprised.

Theres always onesof those in every store and one snitch.
Thats why I said wack outta the way spots and early in the morning....generally there is only one dude working, two tops....most busy spots have afull staff that blow up the spot because there not getting hit out....a wack spot...in a wack mall...like 10, 11ish..they never staff heavy cause it aintneeded....trust...right conversation and your straight...*!%...you might even turn yourself into one of these "cats" asking for paypal and atip...lol....

Will where u at????

f that.. i know some1 that works there, im friends so thats what it is for... to give to people you know

Thats why I said wack outta the way spots and early in the morning....generally there is only one dude working, two tops....most busy spots have a full staff that blow up the spot because there not getting hit out....a wack spot...in a wack mall...like 10, 11ish..they never staff heavy cause it aint needed....trust...right conversation and your straight...*!%...you might even turn yourself into one of these "cats" asking for paypal and a tip...lol....

Will where u at????

you talking about me? Say my name. Dont come in here with all that talk "if the shoe fits..."

Man up if you got a problem with me.

There will be another Employee Appreciation event before the end of the quarter (8-1-09). I do not know which week it will be but there will be one.

UPDATE: AN employe told me today that its on this friday or on the 24th he said he wasnt sure if tts a 30% or 50%

Originally Posted by Ty115

I heard there a 50% off comin in 2 weeks at footlocker n champs can any1 confirm this?
given the post count i "assume" (again correct me if im wrong) he either meant a 30% FF or a 50% EA is coming soon.

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Originally Posted by Air STi

laugh.gif

this won't work like it used too. they changed the exchange policy up and you can't make exchanges for new release items or certain jordan releases,so if you want something hard to find that will sell out quick your more then likely out of luck.

most spots are cool though, i just went in to a few different spots i've never dealt with before and just started talkin to an employee that was by himor herself and was just like, "ay let me get a few things with the 50% and ill break you off on the side, i know the deal already cash only and illtake care of you." it worked at every spot i went too.

its harder to do but i try to get in good with managers because it comes in handy to be cool with them. believe it or not alot of them are tired of theway corporate plays them like a fiddle so if you throw them something on the side and their comfortable with you, they'll take care of you.

now their are some managers who are brainwashed and believe anything the company tells them and theres some employees who are scared to do hook it up also. if you encounter one of these don't feel discouraged, for everyone of them you meet theres five people willing to take care of you if you treat themright. if you get shut down just keep it respectful and try somewhere else.

thank god theres nothing worth getting on this upcomming 50% though, i used to go in on these weekends. next one that comes around ill probably get a fewpairs of kids shoes, af1 lows if there not excluded, and some socks, and basketball shorts and thats it.

for those who have no networking skills or the people who are to shy to talk to employees, the members on here who hook it up are worth dealing with, sure you don't get the full discount but somethings better then nothing.

if i didn't hate packing and shipping as much as i do, and if i didn't have bad expierences trying to hook up people on past 50's, i would takecare of people, but i don't have the time to be goin from footlocker to footlocker anymore just to make a few bucks.

Thats why I said wack outta the way spots and early in the morning....generally there is only one dude working, two tops....most busy spots have a full staff that blow up the spot because there not getting hit out....a wack spot...in a wack mall...like 10, 11ish..they never staff heavy cause it aint needed....trust...right conversation and your straight...*!%...you might even turn yourself into one of these "cats" asking for paypal and a tip...lol....

Will where u at????
you talking about me? Say my name. Dont come in here with all that talk "if the shoe fits..."

Man up if you got a problem with me.

Jesus...what are you 12...you wanna meet me on the playground after school????
roll.gif
everyone is a tough guy...the point that is being made is it aint that hard to get hooked up...every time the 50 comes out all these PAYPAL a tipcats climb out the woodworks....just trying to give everyone some game.... until then please put your shirt back on and relax...

ethug-thug-whooped-rep-demotivational-poster.jpg

Back
Top Bottom